Excellent tool for installing baseboard, door and window casings, cabinets, decorative trim, panel installation and furniture repair. There is no need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool, reducing work damage. Got it to work again but only for a couple days. Use Current Location. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for BOSTITCH BTFP12233 Smart Point 18GA Brad Nailer Kit at Amazon.com. ... BOSTITCH Nail Gun, Brad Nailer, Smart Point, 18GA (BTFP12233) Now we don’t have a lot of time on this nailer, so we will have to get back to you on longevity. The BTFP12233 is no different. If you've got the Bostitch 18 gauge brad nailer in your hand, you can say good-bye to all the guesswork. Available in 18 GA, 16 GA and 15 GA “FN” and “DA” style. Smart Point technology offers easy nail placement as a result of a smaller nose compared to current BOSTITCH nailers. It’s just frustrating and unreliable. The driver blade doesn’t reset so it won’t fire. Then it stopped firing all together. What Size Air Compressor for Framing Nailer? Digital Best Review. to 2-1/8 In. The other problem is the door that opens in order to clear a jam hardly opens at all so it's hard to get the jam out. That said, this one has been working well. Best Brad Nailer Overall: Bostitch BTFP12233 Smart Point 18-Gauge Nailer Weighing in over 2 pounds, the BOSTITCH BTFP12233 Smart Point 18GA is a savvy tool … This Bostitch BTFP12233 top rated 18 gauge brad nailer uses an oil-free motor. BOSTITCH BTFP12233 Nail Gun, Brad Nailer. The gun is noticeably lighter than my old Makita. Conclusion: this compressor should work for … It works better with small nails, but it still has the same problems. Full Bostitch BTFP12233 Review. I liked this gun, especially the narrow point which allowed very accurate placement. The Bostitch BTFP12233 smart point 18 gauge brad nailer kit is designed to drive 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8 In. It is dead on! The tip also prevents the surface you're working with from getting scratched/dented. Magazine … This is perfect for any hobbyist like me. Below is a review of some of the best bostitch finish nailer, together with their specifications and functions. To the woodcutter, the item is quite essential and pretty reliable too. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … In regards to comfort, use and features, this is a great nailer. It boosts up your work speed. I like everything else about the gun. More images. 100% recommend this brad nailer. Bostitch BTFP12233 smart point 18ga brad nailer kit. Our nailers are available in multiple gauges and degrees depending on the size or angle of the nail. BOSTITCH FN1532-1M 2-Inch 15-Gauge FN Style Angled Finish Nails. L. It provides tool-free depth of drive adjustment for nail heads and Narrow Nose 18 ga Nailer - Innovative! I love using it.....every time. When it comes with precision and accuracy, there is no match for BOSTITCH BTFP12233. DEWALT DCN680B. Not just any nailer, but a quality nailer. Build quality is superior to the latest from Porter Cable and most other brands. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for BOSTITCH U/BTFP12233 Smart Point 18 gauge Brad Nailer (Renewed) at Amazon.com. Add to Cart. However, if you don’t want to spend extra then we have another great option for you is BOSTITCH Nail Gun, Brad Nailer, Smart Point, 18GA (BTFP12233). It replaced an old 18 gauge gun I had bought used from a neighbor who was moving. A pretty decent Upholstery Staple and a great buy. Facebook Twitter Reddit Pinterest Email. Check on Amazon. From the downsides of BTFP12233 is its less mobility. length. The award winning BOSTITCH Smart Point(R) line of finish nailers. It made me wonder whether I had got the right brad nailer. I haven't any airtool oil and wondered if sewing machine oil would do the same trick? Reviewed in the United States on October 7, 2018. In this review, we evaluate the best bostitch pneumatic nailer available today. It’s a professional grade pneumatic brad nailer at an affordable price. A brad nailer used primarily for building furniture and cabinetry and hanging trim needs to drive brads precisely without marring the wood. However, today we are going to review the BOSTITCH BTFP12233 Smart Point™ 18GA Brad Nailer. PTIA 2014 AWARD WINNING NAILERS: BTFP12233 & BTFP72156 Smart Point® Nailers. This is perfect for any hobbyist like me. Power: Compressed Air, 70-120 psi. About Bostitch. Even the hobbyist takes […] Actual customers have left reviews with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. There you have it, my detailed and comprehensive review on the best 18 gauge brad nailers. This page works best with JavaScript. Smart Point makes it easy to locate nail location, Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2019. This very simple fact is taken for granted by experts but would have saved me quite a bit of grief and time if I had known it earlier. People who work in tight spaces and deal with angle issues can count on it utterly. Smart Point™ Technology: Easy nail placement as a result of a smaller nose compared to current BOSTITCH nailers and no need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool; Drives 18 GA brad nails from 5/8" to 2-1/8" length; Oil-free operation reduces the risk of oil stains; Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal And we promise you will not be disappointed! The Bostitch BTFP12233 has been reviewed on Amazon 1105 times. x 2-1/8 in. BOSTITCH Nail Gun, Brad Nailer, Smart Point, 18GA... 15 Gauge Finish Nailer Vs 16 Gauge Finish Nailer. This is a real nice feature! A tool-free nail jam release is a must, and the Bostitch BTFP12233 has one located on the front of the nailer at the nose. The BOSTITCH BTFP12233 2-1/8 in. DRIVES: 18 GA Brad Nails from 5/8" to 2-1/8" length. by snotracks Aug 04, 2020. When other nailers try to push up to 2-inch brads, Bostitch BTFP12233 helps you to fasten a bit extra 2-1/8 inch nails. ... BOSTITCH BTFP12233 Smart Point 18GA Brad Nailer Kit. BOSTITCH BTFP12233 Review. WEN 61720 18-Gauge Brad Nailer. It’s a super-efficient and durable pneumatic brad nailer and suitable for handling upholstery, cabinet tops, paneling, or large woodworking projects. Are you looking for the best 18 gauge brad nailer that can do extreme precision work such as picture frames? Bostitch BTFP12233 Smart Point 18 Gauge Brad Nailer, 5/8" to 2-1/8" at Fry Fastening Systems. Get Pricing and Availability. Review summary for BOSTITCH BTFP12233 Smart Point 18GA Brad Nailer Kit, based on 316 user reviews: OVERALL - 8.5/10. I'll stick with my old porter cable--it doesn't kick up dust in my face all the time and I can easily clear a jam. Makita AF505N Brad Nailer, 2-Inch: The feature you will like most is its simple construction with a … Then I spotted something on YouTube and realised that I was holding the gun parallel instead of perpendicular to the bottom piece of wood. With Smart Point® technology, these nailers provide precision and accuracy. If there's any dust on the surface (like there often is) it kicks it up in your face. I’ve used it on installing a new exterior door where a window used to be and on the exterior stairs going up to the door (as a temporary hold). I find that even though I adjust the nut that controls the amount of force on the head of the brads, often times they are still slightly proud so that I have to go back and manually hit the head with a hammer to make them flush with the wood.