One Good Decision 8. While it's still a week until the second release from Cody Jinks, After The Fire proves itself as a solid standalone album. You’re my first clean breath after the fire Dreamed with One 9. The shirt off my back Released on October 11th, After The Fire sold 12,661 physical copies and downloads. I can dance and act a fool upon that bar or on that stool To allow my better judgment to go astray Released October 4, 2019 . If this foolish dream comes true I’m not sure if this is a prayer or if it’s plea We haven’t been worried so much as we’ve been anxious , and , . I told em’ you’d be up here some sweet time Fill me with somethin’, I can’t go without How can you think like you think and drink like you drink After The Fire, Are you the sunshine Learned without love there’s no use Knowing that Cody planned to release 2 albums a week apart I was skeptical. Choose to do damn near anything this side of those swinging doors We can save the world You can be proud to love a man like me Hard to find. Hold me close, I’ll hold you tight Whereas After The Fire feels like Jinks detailing his struggles and how they affect others, in turn making an album for them and not him, The Wanting feels like the focus turns inward toward Jinks’ psyche and how he views these situations. After the Fire Lyrics. I’ve done a lot of crying, that’s something just happens Passer au contenu principal.fr. You’re that cool drink of water my soul requires My heart and all my money Cody Jinks "Think Like You Think" from the album "After The Fire" Written by Cody Jinks and David C. Banning. All for a vision in my mind Beggin’ or hopin’ or my insanity If you like Cody Jinks, you may also like: Cuttin’ Grass - Vol.1 (The Butcher Shoppe Sessions)by Sturgill Simpson, supported by 4 fans who also own “After The Fire”, Welcome Home Sturgill. Just know I’d rather be a no one I haven’t been sad, for the reason in the rhyme Now have everything but Collectors Item. I hoped I’d make it up here some sweet time, I’ve got one good decision to make tonight So I’ll be leaving here alone Made my way out of the honkytonks I used to wanna be a star 2017 Jinks released a cover of Pink Floyd 's hit song " Wish You Were Here " in January 2017. Countries excluded (iTunes + Deezer + Spotify) (As of 2020-09-30). William, I’ve so much to say Looking forward to Lifers release. To lie and rest Tell’em what it’s like to love a man like me Comments; Wikipedia Entry; No comments for this album art. After The Fire 2. Bonjour, Identifiez-vous. Ain’t worth the hell I’d pay 1. After the Fire Cody Jinks. Never again has to say How can you think like you think and drink like you drink, William, where you been? Both still lying here How can you think like you think and drink like you drink 4 on the Billboard Country Albums chart, while his 2018 album, Lifers, reached No. Now I’d rather be a no one There’s so much to do, so glad to see you again No one has reviewed this release group yet. Beyond the lights, beyond the show, what it is Returning to independent status after a swift sojourn at Rounder, Cody Jinks released two albums in two successive weeks in October 2019. It it ain’t hurtin’ maybe it ain’t workin’, it ain’t worth it no. Tomorrow has to end He also re-released a remixed and remastered version of his 2010 album Less Wise, as Less Wise Modified 2017, with … Randy Travis Surprises Texas Country Singer Cody Jinks Onstage [Watch] Read More . Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality downloads of Tell’em what it’s like Bec, when I’m curled up on the floor We can change the world Combined with 2.5 million streams of the songs on the record, that brings the total equivalent sales for the record to 14,980. If I ain’t someone to you Passer au contenu principal.fr. Maybe the light at the end of the tunnel ain’t a train Bless that girl that looks out for me September 17, 2019 . You can barely stand up when you kneel down to pray Let’s not worry about tomorrow Jason Isbell comes to Bandcamp, bringing his signature alternative country and Americana sound. Starts with a boy and a girl What it’s really like to love a man like me Let’s not waste another minute © 2020 Copyright Cody Jinks. That’s when Cody Jinks‘ new album, After The Fire, will be released from his very own Late August Records. Maybe that rain that brings the thunder, will help put out the flames Can you give me one good reason "The song "After The Fire" started with the first part of the chorus. Now I’d rather be a no one Hold me close I’ll hold you tight With selfish disregard I’ve got a good woman at home All too often "double albums" only contain enough quality songs for a single LP. The album marks the second time Cody Jinks has come in at #2 on Billboard’s Country Albums chart. This country classic is like Bob Dylan recording “Blonde on Blonde” in Lubbock with a crack roadhouse band. Read More . October 13, 2019. You can try to catch my eye Though Cody Jinks once again calls on a quality team of songwriters to accompany him on The Wanting—including Tennessee Jet, Ward Davis, Josh Morningstar, Casper McWade, Jaida Dreyer, and others—like on After The Fire, Cody Jinks paired with wife Rebecca results in arguably the album’s best track in “Never Alone Always Lonely.” This is a different strategy from the typical double album release most artists would do with this kind of output. Tonight I’ll meet you in our dream On “Sidelong,” Sarah Shook & the Disarmers fill raucous country songs with tales of hard living. I can smoke and I can drink So if one day I finally make it I lost track Who wants to talk about how you make it when I leave I started us a garden when I got here that June day After the Fire ~ Release by Cody Jinks (see all versions of this release, 2 available) Overview; Disc IDs; Cover Art (1) Aliases; Tags; Details; Edit; Edit Relationships; Annotation. Welcome Home Sturgill. at Richmond Raceway. Cause I’ve got way too much to lose Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for After the Fire/The Wanting - Cody Jinks on AllMusic - 2019 If I ain’t someone to you I haven’t been worried so much as I’ve been anxious Watch the World Die, Cody Jinks, one of country music's most prolific outsiders, wasted no time following up his 2018 album "Lifers" with "After the Fire." She helped steady me and said Let’s do yesterday again But my actions will speak louder than some drunk girl in the crowd We’ve said our peace we’ve shed our tears We both woke up here together Featuring soulful trio Gabriels and Warp's Mark Pritchard. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. There was a time, a long long time ago, when Cody Jinks would have been the king of country music. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Cody Jinks The Wanting Album Cover Art. They can’t hear, they won’t believe What it’s really like to love a man like me We haven’t been sad, for the reason in the rhyme Bandcamp New & Notable Aug 2, 2019, This country classic is like Bob Dylan recording “Blonde on Blonde” in Lubbock with a crack roadhouse band. I’ve been sad but there’s redrawn in the rhyme I’ve got a good woman at home How can you tell our children to be strong Adobe Sessions, After all, “Same Kind Of Crazy As Me” was not a song from the After The Fire tracklist that Cody announced back in August. If I ain’t someone to you Then you ain’t running fast enough for me Late August Records ; Release events. Bandcamp New & Notable Sep 21, 2016, Bandcamp Daily  your guide to the world of Bandcamp, A Guide to the Wild Expanse of Cosmic American Music, Essential Releases: New York Funk, Anarcho Punk, Synthwave and More, Essential Releases: Frog-Inspired Metal, Cosmic Synth Music, Hip-Hop and More. It’s a sad indictment on ‘the shape of things’ that many refer to him as simply a Texan indie artist and others, well, they’ve never heard of him. You light my darkness After the Fire is the first of these, and it finds the Texas troubadour narrowing his scope from the propulsive, cinematic Lifers, which is something of a subtle irony, considering how it's been designed as part of a pair of albums. 1. after the fire 2. ain’t a train 3. yesterday again 4. tell em’ what it’s like 5. think like you think 6. william and wanda 7. one good decision 8. dreamed with one 9. someone to you 10. tonedeaf boogie I was taught in Sunday school Turn back the hands of time This is where you were always meant to be. Bonjour, Identifiez-vous. So if one day I finally make it After The Fire by Cody Jinks, released 17 April 2020 1. After The Fire : Cody Jinks: Amazon.fr: Musique. After The Fire—and its sister album The Wanting to be released a week later—don’t have any label support behind them at all. But I lived like those rules Red Rocks Live, You’re the cool drink of water my soul requires, Livin’ on wings and wheels I’d be better off a no one If we’re holdin’ on to nothin’ Wanda, quit pickin’ at me I’ve only dreamed with one, I used to dream of fame and fortune It hit ain’t hurtin’ maybe it ain’t workin’, it ain’t worth it no. Back in April, Cody shared the news that he has already recorded 6 new songs at the iconic Sonic Ranch in Tornillo, Texas. This time around he’s releasing 2 different albums a week a part. To wonder if he even cares when he’s gone After The Fire : Cody Jinks: Amazon.fr: Musique. Never Alone Always Lonely (acoustic demo), Virginia Credit Union Live! All rights reserved. Fast Lane, Knowing that Cody planned to release 2 albums a week apart I was skeptical. "After The Fire"from his new album coming in October 2019 "After The Fire"from his new album coming in October 2019 Please note: All orders placed after 11/24, 12pm CT will not be shipped until 11/30. As Friday night arrives, Cody Jinks' 'After The Fire' is the best-selling new release -- and overall album -- on the US iTunes store. SUPER Soft Cody Jinks Tee. 4. Make you wanna to go too far William, c’mon this way It was the greatest aspiration Wonder if I’m so inclined 3. You can barely stand up when you kneel down to pray Release group reviews. Bandcamp New & Notable Mar 6, 2020, Poole's experimental country tunes tell stories about financially insecurity and romantic disappointments. I have traded many memories Your pretty smile and all your grace, it wears you thin After the Fire Tracklist. Tonight I’ll meet you in our dream Just know I’d rather be a no one Cody Jinks Announces New Album ‘After the Fire’ Read More . So I’ll be leaving here alone Cauthen's mix of classic country and old-school soul come together on this album about coming back from the brink. Ain't A Train 3. Beggin’ or hopin’ or my insanity Just to learn they’re all bars And fight temptation in a world gone wrong I’ve gambled with my time This is Pure Country and may be my favourite Cody Jinks record yet. Till I can hardly speak or think Make you wanna to go too far I can stumble drunk my way across the floor I used to wanna be a star only $7.99 limited time only! Learned without love there ain’t no use They can’t hear, they won’t believe And our time has come Testez. Cody Jinks cover of Pink Floyd's "Wish you were here" was what first drew me to his music. Testez. Give me the strength to make sure that she Tell’em what it’s like Bec, to live with a man who’s never there Today, he released the cover art and track listing. Someone to You 10. And fight temptation in a world gone wrong After some minor investigating, and to be honest, a whole lot of wishful thinking, we concluded that Cody was more than likely going to release two albums next month, the previously announced After The Fire, and a new mystery album titled, The Wanting. I’ve lost friends and I’ve burned bridges For how it hurt my family And I’ll have every chance to keep it right I staggered down the hall to our bed Prime Panier. I’ve been waiting on you since only God knows when William, come on in There’s so much to do, so glad to see you again I haven’t been worried so much as I’ve been anxious I haven’t been sad, for the reason in the rhyme I haven’t been cryin’, that’s something […], The good book holds the reasons I believe the way I do And all I needed to know I was taught in Sunday school But I lived like those rules Were for everyone but me With selfish disregard For how it hurt my family I staggered down the hall to our bed She helped steady […], Tell’em what it’s like Bec, because they think they want to know Beyond the lights, beyond the show, what it is Tell’em what it’s like Bec, to live with a man who’s never there To wonder if he even cares when he’s gone He’s always gone, here or there Tell’em what it’s like Bec, to […], Let’s do yesterday again Turn back the hands of time And maybe in the morning I’ll still be yours and you still mine Let’s not worry about tomorrow Tomorrow has to end We both woke up here together Let’s do yesterday again Can you give me one good reason Both still lying here The fightins’ […], Livin’ on wings and wheels In my mind or made of steel If you ain’t running scared and rough Then you ain’t running fast enough for me Behind the 8 ball ain’t always a bad place to be You can get out of anything with a dollar and a dream When your back against the […], I lost my way I lost track My heart and all my money The shirt off my back Then I found a place To lie and rest Clear the cloudy skies of my mind Clean up my mess I’m not sure if this is prayer, or if it’s plea Beggin’ or hopin’ or my insanity […]. Bandcamp New & Notable Jun 10, 2020, Olneyville System Special EPby Dougie Poole, Art-damaged absurdist country with a distinct sense of levity. The fightins’ over now we’re even Neon lights and crowded dancehalls But I’ve got one good decision to make tonight Hard to find. January 29, 2019. Who’s to say how longs’ forever Well I’ve got one good decision to make tonight Then I found a place 2 on the same chart. Tonight I’ll meet you in our dream I lost my way When your back against the wall your fixed After the Fire (2019) The Wanting (2019) The Wanting is the tenth studio album by American country music artist Cody Jinks.It was released on October 18, 2019 through Late August Records, one week after Jinks released his previous studio album After the Fire. Tonight I’ll meet you in our dream Album Packaging: Gatefold Cover Status: Official Language: English Script: Latin Data Quality: Normal Labels. Close your eyes, we’ll fall in deep Compte et listes Retours et Commandes. I’m not sure if this is prayer, or if it’s plea However, I feel like these two albums stand out on their own. You wash my pain Who wants to talk about where I’m going when I leave How can you tell our children to be strong When all our days are done Now I’d rather be a no one Tell’em what it’s like to love a man like me Behind the 8 ball ain’t always a bad place to be If you ain’t running scared and rough And I’ll have every chance to keep it right How can you think like you think His 2016 album, I'm Not the Devil, reached No. Yesterday Again Lyrics. I’ve been waiting on you since only God knows when But with the years I have grown wiser Compte et listes Identifiez-vous Compte et listes Retours et Commandes. Think Like You Think 6. I used to dream of fame and fortune Tell’em what it’s like Bec, to be someone some love to hate Clear the cloudy skies of my mind Let’s do yesterday again Cody Jinks (born August 18, 1980) is an American country music singer and songwriter. But I’ve got one good decision to make tonight Show what love can be Editors’ Notes The surprise drops that work so well in pop and R&B wouldn’t necessarily translate to the insistently independent country scene that Cody Jinks is a part of, but he’s pulled off his own version. And I’ll have every chance to keep it right Maybe that rain that brings the thunder, will help put out the flames We both know that we’re still in it He’s always gone, here or there Let’s do yesterday again Just this boy and his girl If I ain’t someone to you Hold my hand while I rock this boy to sleep Playing make believe Just to learn they’re all bars But with the years I have grown wiser This is Pure Country and may be my favourite Cody Jinks record yet. Bandcamp Album of the Day May 9, 2017, Cauthen's mix of classic country and old-school soul come together on this album about coming back from the brink. William and Wanda 7. Are you are the rain Prime Panier. Tell 'Em What It's Like Lyrics. the new album "after the fire" is available now! Maybe holdin’ on to something hurts you more than lettin’ go Let’s do yesterday again, Tell’em what it’s like Bec, because they think they want to know Or the time we’ll have to spend If I ain’t someone to you But now wonderings all you’ll do Bandcamp Album of the Day Oct 27, 2016, Jason Isbell comes to Bandcamp, bringing his signature alternative country and Americana sound. You’re I love you in a world of doubt Cody Jinks – After the Fire Review: The ‘Should-Be’ King of Country Shows How It’s Done. So run along with me We can save the world Playing make believe Starts with a boy and a girl Lay me down to rest tonight Hold me close I’ll hold you tight Close your eyes, we’ll fall in deep Tonight I’ll meet you in our dream Tonight I’ll meet you in our dream So […] Well I’ve got one good decision to make tonight, So run along with me Well I’ve got one good decision to make tonight Tonight I’ll meet you in our dream Know I’ve only dreamed Lay me down to rest tonight Wanda, slow down just be For as gripping as that sounds, though, there’s also some inconsistencies that emerge. In my naïve stubborn heart Get all 7 Cody Jinks releases available on Bandcamp and save 20%. I’ll still be yours and you still mine William, come on in While it's still a week until the second release from Cody Jinks, After The Fire proves itself as a solid standalone album. This is where you were always meant to be. Maybe holdin’ on to something hurts you more than lettin’ go If this foolish dream comes true I’ve got a good woman at home and The Wanting. In my naïve stubborn heart You’re my first clean breath after the fire If I ain’t someone to you, Cuttin’ Grass - Vol.1 (The Butcher Shoppe Sessions). Meet our little boy that died on his birthday Poole's experimental country tunes tell stories about financially insecurity and romantic disappointments. Made my way out of the honkytonks One night of so called heaven With the faith and the love of a saint And all I needed to know So I’ll be leaving here alone after the fire (track listing) •side a after the fire ain’t a train yesterday again tell em’ what it’s like think like you think •side b william and wanda one good decision dreamed with one someone to yo tonedeaf boogie But your actions they speak louder than some drunk girl in the crowd Close your eyes, we’ll fall in deep I used to dream of fame and fortune I used to wanna be a star It was the greatest aspiration In my naïve stubborn heart But with the years I have grown wiser Learned without love there’s no use Now I’d rather be a no one If I ain’t someone to you I used to […], So run along with me We can save the world Playing make believe Starts with a boy and a girl Lay me down to rest tonight Hold me close I’ll hold you tight Close your eyes, we’ll fall in deep Tonight I’ll meet you in our dream Tonight I’ll meet you in our dream So […], I’ve got one good decision to make tonight And I’ll have every chance to keep it right I’ve got a good woman at home So I’ll be leaving here alone Well I’ve got one good decision to make tonight I can smoke and I can drink Till I can hardly speak or think I can […], William, where you been?