4 (100%) 4 . A comparison between GHS nylon wound strings and GHS flatwound strings in similar gauges. I first tried the light GHS 3025 Precision Flats when they were the only flat I could find locally that wasn't high tension. High carbon steel hex core with stainless steel wrap.Fender changed their flatwound line about a year and a half ago. The GHS 3020 precision flatwounds also provide the smooth, satin feel and finger-ease that flatwound strings are known for. Bom, instalei e as cordas ficaram muito altas em relação as cordas Tagima 040 que estavam no baixo. In general, all flatwounds will give you a warmer, more mellow tone than roundwounds, but there are differences with each brand.Although the basic design for flats is the same, there are several small differences in the construction of the string that can have a large impact on the tone and feel of each flatwound string set.While roundwound strings are still, by far, the most popular bass strings, flatwounds have seen a huge resurgence in popularity within the last ten years. Quote; Share this post . I play both a 4 and 5 string bass and I prefer these GHS Precision Flatwounds on my 4 string bass guitar the most. 90% (9) 4 . Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I play a nice Fender D'Aquisto. The lows are moderate with some decent low-end thump, and the highs are really crisp. I would have listed more, and there are many more, but I haven’t played them yet. Il existe des journées ou le ciel est si bleu Que l'on n'en croit pas nos yeux Et il existe des produits d'une tonalité si pure Que l'on n'en revient pas de ce que cela nous procure En savoir plus. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 1, 2020. Product is as advertised and arrived as promised. The GHS Precision Flatwounds create a deep traditional percussive tone by GHS's unique cross-winding string winding process. I have GHS Precision Flats on my Fender Mustang which I'm very happy with and used to have them on my now sold Lakland Decade. 3020 . Back to all reviews. Also, I like the light bottom strings a .50 instead of a .54.Gives a more balanced sound across the six strings. The strings are well balanced in feel and tone. Add to Cart. GHS "PRECISION FLATS" M 013-54 (FILE PLAT) Connexion Contactez-nous. 534726 . There's a problem loading this menu right now. Not much thud on the E string but plenty of deep mid-range throughout with a nice crisp top end punch.These strings are the most expensive of the lot, and I would recommend trying them somewhere if you can before committing to buy. Read verified reviews and ratings for GHS M3050 Precision Flatwound - Medium. Call us now: 0123-456-789. Overall, they’re very good strings for a great value. I tried the 3050M's and they suited me better, but now I'm hooked on the GHS 3050 "Regulars" which is the fattest GHS Precision set and also has the fattest sound especially on the D & G strings. See all details for GHS Strings 900 Precision Flats, Stainless Steel Flat Wound Electric... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 0 (0%) 3 . Top subscription boxes – right to your door. La Boite Noire du Musicien, toutes les informations utiles pour choisir le bon instrument ou matériel de musique: photos, vidéos, avis, points de vente… Not quite as deep and warm as La Bella flats, but they definitely have some of that vintage tone going on.Ernie Ball flats feel nice and smooth and are quite well balanced. (Note: We make a small commission on any of the affiliate links in this article. Usually, shoot-outs consist of different strings on the same bass. Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2011. Hi, Most of you know me from my 30+ Reviews I have written for Amazon. Quite a bit of drag on the fingers. Since 1964, GHS Strings has been winding electric guitar strings in the southwestern corner of Michigan. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for GHS Precision Flats Electric Guitar Strings (11-46) at Amazon.com. And, perhaps contrary to KiOgon above, I have preferred them on a Fender Jazz to a Fender Precision. Required fields are marked *. Not a good or bad thing - just a preference note. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Part one of the eventual transformation of my new P-bass I got for a song. A bit brighter than I typically expect from flatwounds, but still a far cry from normal roundwounds. The old sets had a very distinct thumpy tone and smooth feel but the new 9050 flats sound and feel very similar to Chromes. Striking a balance between tradition and innovation, GHS Strings is a major manufacturer of strings for electric & acoustic guitars, bass guitar, classical guitar, banjo, mandolin and much more. GHS Precisions are well balanced and have good solid mids that cut but are not too overbearing. These strings will only get better with age.GHS Precisions are well balanced and have good solid mids that cut but are not too overbearing. However, on my next string change I think I'll try the Carlos Santana Signature set. They're extremely well made and feel fantastic. GHS Precision Flats are a Stainless Steel Flatwound bass string. I use them on my '56 Gibson ES125, Reviewed in the United States on October 28, 2020. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. High carbon steel core with a silk inlay and nickel wrap.Many bassists have questioned whether these are really true flatwounds, but several swear by these very unique strings. If you bend your G string a lot, you might not like the wound G that doesn't bend as far as a plain steel G on regular electric strings. Appelez-nous au : 0123-456-789. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.