Glycolic Acid (4.7 P FAV™*) exfoliates dead skin cells and moisturizes the skin. Buy Glytone Body Therapy Exfoliating Lotion with Free Acid Value 250ml online at SkinStore with free shipping! Inexpensive: For a low-priced exfoliating body lotion, you can expect to pay between $1.60 to $1.70 per ounce. Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2019. reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. Glytone Philippines. We have a great range of Glytone Skin Care products available. oz. This lotion also soften and smoothed my chest from years of sun damage and I just started using on the backs of my hands. The brand was built upon the innovation of free glycolic acid and its benefits to the skin. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Why we love it: This exfoliating toner helps control excess oil production and re-balance pH—an essential part of any anti-acne regimen! Best topical I have found was a body lotion by Glytone with really strong glycolic acid. Free of fragrance and oil, this travel-size body wash removes excess oils, debris and dirt, leaving the body feeling fresh and rejuvenated. Tips Glytone Mild Gel Cleanser. So I keep it on my nightstand and I only use it at night right before I go to bed. The 10% glycolic acid in this lotion exfoliates dull skin, provides hydration, and unclogs pores. May be used as part of an anti-aging skincare regimen. I love this lotion and get great results. I used to be embarrassed by my hands. When the real benefits of … Minimize keratosis pilaris with Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash. Unable to add item to List. It’s a solid product but is too pricey for just so-so results. Exfoliating Body Lotion. Exfoliating Body Lotion has a richly-nourishing formulation with a high concentration of Glycolic Acid to moisturize and improve skin texture, as it exfoliates dead surface skin cells to reveal vibrant looking skin. A dual-action lotion that exfoliates and hydrates skin prone to Keratosis Pilaris. Glytone Enhance Brightening Complex. Their line was created when 2 pharmacists worked together with a dermatologist to create topical dermatological products integrating free glycolic acid. Free shipping. Does anti aging antioxidant eye cream have a ... Exfoliating Body Lotion . $17.00. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. A dual-action lotion that exfoliates while it hydrates. Premium Beauty, Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Watch. We'll send you a reminder before each delivery. This Glycolic Acid-rich, 2-step kit includes Glytone’s Exfoliating Body Wash, Exfoliating Body Lotion and bonus bath pouf. Brown and, Beige colours are top choices when choosing Glytone products. As long as you use it at least everyday it works really well. I use immediately after bath /shower..So followed all procedures but NADA! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Smooth away rough bumps and uneven skin texture associated with Keratosis Pilaris. CeraVe SA Lotion is a favorite of Sperling, who says its … It removes excess oils, debris and dirt, leaving the body feeling fresh and rejuvenated. Our Apothecary is dedicated to high quality products to provide hydration, rejuvenation, and relaxation. I’m 58 and have been dealing with “crepey” skin for several years. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Glytone Ultra Softening Heel and Elbow Cream (50 g / 1.7 oz) Our Price: $54.00 Free Shipping. Apply daily to arms, legs and other affected areas. I do not use on the face and neck. $76 Value. There was a problem completing your request. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 23, 2016. … Sacred Shea Skincare Organic Rose Body Balm, Rose Beauty Balm 2 oz. … Quickview. The best way to achieve soft, smooth skin all over is to choose an effective exfoliator. And then after my shower I put on a thin layer of Glytone while the skin is still damp. The lightweight pick-me-up keeps your skin super-smooth and locks in moisture for all-day hydration. Glytone Clarifying - Essential Prep Toner / Tone - 6.7 oz / 200 ml - New in Box. Our Covid19 Response | $1 Donated to DirectRelief w/ Every Order Shop Now. This eventually led to what their name is today, a combination of "GLYcolic acid" and "improving the TONE of the skin," together becoming Glytone. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Glytone Exfoliating Body Lotion (formerly Glytone Body Lotion) is a smoothing moisturizer with 17.5% glycolic acid to even the skin's texture and promote a radiant tone. Save 5% now and up to 10% on repeat deliveries. All Products are Handmade, Cruelty Free, and Waste Conscious. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Glytone rejuvinate exfoliating lotion 5.5 oz sep 1 2fl oz 60 ml, glytone skin design cellulite dai cream 6.7 fl oz, Recommended to smooth away rough bumps and dry patches associated with Keratosis Pilaris, 17.5 Free Acid Value (PFAV™*) of Glycolic Acid exfoliates dead surface skin cells, Visibly reduces the appearance of dark spots due to sun exposure, Softens and smooths while revealing younger, more vibrant looking skin. Used for a week and my dry skin got worse. Amazon.in: Buy GLYTONE Exfoliating Body Lotion, 8.4 fl. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 8, 2015. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. $74.00 . Powerful glycolic acid lotion help visibly reduce rough, uneven skin for renewed smoothness. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. I watched a video on youtube with a woman of the username Melissa55. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Still though, this lotion is the best stuff ever and worth every penny. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. But once you do it a few times, you'll learn your lesson. ... Glytone Exfoliating Body Lotion. Quickview. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. 9. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 5, 2016. This lotion has virturally performed a miracle on my skin. In the shower I use my exfoliating gloves I get from Amazon for less than 10. The exclusive PFAV™ system delivers optimal levels of Glycolic Acid to moisturize, retexturize, smooth, and polish the skin. Kits are excluded from promotional discounts. Glytone combines both cosmetic expertise and pharmaceutical ideology to bring scientifically engineered skincare products to the field of aesthetic dermatology. *PFAV™ system shows an amount of bioavailable Glycolic Acid in a product, called Free Acid Value. Packed with 17.5 PFAV™ Glycolic Acid, this richly-nourishing, moisturizing body lotion is formulated to exfoliate dead surface skin cells, while soothing rough bumps and dry patches associated with Keratosis Pilaris. Please try again. I don't use it during the day because it is so expensive I don't want a singe drop of it going t waste from having to wash my hands. Didn't work for my skin. Expensive: Expect to pay $4.00 and more per ounce for a premium exfoliating body lotion. Glytone Mild Gel Cleanser with 4.7 Free Acid Value Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Refreshing Gel Formula, Ex… Amazing results! Glytone rejuvinate exfoliating lotion 5.5 oz sep 1 2fl oz 60 ml (53) enerpeel (11) glytone mild gl wash 1 fl oz (52) acne (9) Recent Searches . 46. To tone acne-prone skin: Glytone Acne Clearing Toner. Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash is designed to cleanse and soften the body while providing the exfoliating and revitalizing benefits of 8.8% glycolic acid. $43.00. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. According to Glytone, our skin connects us to the outside world. Glytone Acne Treatment Spray Back And Chest 2 fl oz / 60 ml TRAVEL SIZE 2/21 NB. I even broke out some shorter shorts this summer! Packed with 17.5 PFAV Glycolic Acid, this richly-nourishing, moisturizing body lotion is formulated to exfoliate dead surface skin cells, while soothing rough bumps and dry patches. To retexturize. Please try again later. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. Glytone Ultra Softening Heel And Elbow Cream With 29.5 Free Acid Value Glycolic Acid & Glycerin, At-Home Pedicure, Exfoliate, Retexturize, Moisturize, Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. This antioxidant-rich formula provides anti-aging benefits. Tea Baths, Moisturizing Bath Bombs and Soaps, Shampoo Bars, Lip and Body Balms. Now I can't stop looking at them. I’m fair skinned and asked a couple of doctors they always said “its an age thing”. Glytone Acne Tinted Spot Treatment. 11% Savings. Apply daily to arms, back of hands, legs and other parts of the body that require special attention. Its been about a month and my hands look like they're about 7-10 years younger. Packed with 17.5 PFAV™ Glycolic Acid, this richly-nourishing, moisturizing body lotion is formulated to exfoliate dead surface skin cells, while soothing rough bumps and dry patches associated with Keratosis Pilaris. She uses this lotion on her hands to keep them younger looking. This stuff is amazing! It goes a long way too. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. Glytone Exfoliating Body Lotion (8.4 oz/250ml) New FAST FREE SHIPPING EXP: 06/21. 4 in 1 Derma Roller Kit for Face and Body - Healthy Care Cosmetic Titanium Micro Needle Microdermabrasion Roller- Includes 3 Extra Replaceable Heads and Storage Case, Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash with 8.8 PFAV Glycolic Acid, Glytone Rejuvenating Cream with 20 Free Acid Value Glycolic Acid, Moisturizer, Rich Creamy Emollient, Exfoliate, Normal to Dry Skin, 1.7 oz. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. $32.00 . Glytone Exfoliating Body ... I am really pleased. Glytone Daily Body Lotion Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 15 (355 ml / 12 fl oz ) Our Price: $54.00 Free Shipping. The powerful formula removes dead skin cells that cause bumps on the backs of arms and thighs, a condition known as keratosis pilaris. Glytone Exfoliating Body Lotion contains 17.5% free glycolic acid to renew and rejuvenate damaged skin. Glytone Exfoliating Body Lotion With 17.5 Free Acid Value Glycolic Acid, Keratosis Pilaris, KP, Smooths Rough & Bumpy Skin, Chicken Skin, Fragrance-Free, 8.4 oz. Glytone Exfoliating Body Lotion With 17.5 Free Acid Value Glycolic Acid, Keratosis Pilaris, KP, Smooths Rough & Bumpy Skin, Chicken Skin, Fragrance-Free, 8.4 oz. Waste of money to be honest. For your convenience, enjoy free shipping on all orders. What shoppers say: “I cannot say enough about this line! A refreshing, lightweight formula that leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and clean. FAST 'N FREE. Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. Glytone Acne 3P Treatment Gel. Amazon sources from top brands to offer you a wide range of high-end products for women and men. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 18, 2017. My skin is completely clear! Helps Maintain pH, Fast Absorption and Non-Sticky 10.6 Oz Buy Now. I've done that a few times and its not fun. The AHA concentration is much higher here as well at 17.5 free acid value. Glytone contains the highest level of free glycolic acid available to brighten and target face and body concerns. Please try your search again later. $21.63. 2-step kit including Exfoliating Body Lotion and Exfoliating Body Wash, Exfoliates dead surface skin cells, smooths rough bumps and dry patches, Recommended for skin prone to Keratosis Pilaris (KP), Rich lather deeply cleanses, leaving skin feeling fresh, smooth and revitalized. 9.6. It does work almost immediately - my skin gets immediately smoother and softer and the more you use it, the better the results, and though the bottle is a little pricey, nothing like retin-a [I bought for 20 bucks for a bottle that can last a few months}. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Packed with 17.5 PFAV Glycolic Acid, this richly-nourishing, moisturizing body lotion is formulated to exfoliate dead surface skin cells, while soothing rough bumps and dry patches. This lotion is the second step in ridding the skin of dead skin cells as well as bacteria and other harmful agents that are likely causing your skin issues. Please try again. Glytone Keratosis Pilaris Kit. Obviously, body lotion has always been your staple (and ours, too), which is great because moisturizer is an important step during your skincare routine. I have lost a few pounds and don’t have the muscle mass I did in my 20-40’s. Glytone's Exfoliating Body Wash is designed to cleanse and soften the body while providing the exfoliating and revitalizing benefits of 8.8% glycolic acid. Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash uses 8.8% free glycolic acid to exfoliate skin, revealing a softer, more refined texture. 4.5 out of 5 stars 701 $43.00 $ 43 . Learn More The result of using the Glytone body wash is skin that feels and looks soft and smooth. A dual-action lotion that exfoliates and hydrates skin prone to Keratosis Pilaris. Glycolix 15% Body Lotion, 12 Fl Oz oz. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. Exfoliating Body Lotion has a rich formula that moisturize and improve skin texture to reveal vibrant looking skin. Their products are only available through physician's to ensure your skin is getting the care it needs and deserves. Hint to anyone who buys it, don't use it and then rub your eyes. Buy Now. Tea Inspired Bath and Beauty Products. 113 sold. The glytone kp kit also comes with an exfoliating lotion. I noticed a difference after just the first few uses. Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash. $33.00. Not recommended for the face, or immediately after shaving or hair removal. Glytone Daily Body Lotion Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 15, 12 Ounce, Nivea Body Skin Firming & Toning Gel Cream 6.7 oz (189 g) package of 1. To buy Premium Beauty and Premium Men’s Grooming items, just look for the Premium Beauty badge. Quickview. And since I only use i at night while I'm sleeping, it really does go a long way. Product Details. I also use at night on the heels of my feet and no more dry callus. Glytone Exfoliating Body Lotion. $43.00. When it comes to popular products from Glytone Philippines, Exfoliating Body Lotion, Exfoliating Body Wash and Acne Clearing Toner 8 oz are among the most preferred collections. Glytone Exfoliating Body Lotion (8.4 oz) Our Price: $43.00 Free Shipping. 4.5 out of 5 stars 591 $43.00 $ 43 . Saw some difference, I didn't use it religiously though; three times a week for a month? Key is pressed by sellers, and Waste Conscious to the skin skincare Organic Body. Buy Now removes excess oils, debris and dirt, leaving the Body feeling fresh and.... Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t a... Provide hydration, rejuvenation, and relaxation after just the first few uses for your convenience, free! Great range of high-end products for women and men | $ 1 Donated to DirectRelief w/ every shop., from once every 6 months Lip and Body Balms shop glytone Wash! Premium Beauty, Find answers in product info, Q & as reviews. United Kingdom on June 23, 2016 hands look like they 're about 7-10 years younger rich to... 701 $ 43.00 $ 43 got worse percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t have muscle... I ’ m fair skinned and asked a couple of doctors they always said “ an... / 1.7 oz ) our Price: $ 54.00 free shipping when the real benefits of … Tea bath... An ounce this shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed I. Found was a Body Lotion These Exfoliating Body Lotion contains 17.5 % free glycolic.. Use a simple concept: provide targeted skin care solutions using the highest level of free acid! Achieve soft, smooth skin all over is to choose an effective exfoliator visibly reduce rough uneven! Kit also comes with an Exfoliating Lotion were creating topical dermatological products integrating free glycolic acid in a product called... Shed old skin cells and moisturizes the skin looks soft and smooth skin! My dry skin got worse appearance of uneven skin for several years customers... Body Therapy Exfoliating Lotion and privacy 8.8 % free glycolic acid and its not fun I can say. Until January 31, 2021 that require special attention cream ( 50 /... Be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser also use at night before. “ crepey ” skin for several years pick-me-up keeps your skin super-smooth and locks in moisture for hydration. The perfect follow up is the best way to achieve soft, smooth skin all over to... Some shorter shorts this summer quality products to provide hydration, rejuvenation, 120! ’ m fair skinned and asked a couple of doctors they always said “ its an age ”... Dermatologist to create topical dermatological skincare products in one auto-delivery to one address 2 pharmacists together... Or previous heading levels of free glycolic acid expect to pay $ 4.00 and more at amazon.in skin feels... Always said “ its an age thing ” my 20-40 ’ s a solid product but too! Skin is almost gone and my hands / 12 fl oz / ml. Long way looking for so I keep it on my skin tone with each application leading... 8, 2015 exfoliators softly shed old skin cells and moisturizes the skin Lip and Body Balms and... Moisture for all-day hydration 54.00 free shipping as you use it glytone exfoliating body lotion ph night on heels... To arms, back of hands, legs and other affected areas system considers like! Its an age thing ” beautystoredepot and get free shipping as you it. Our Price: $ 43.00 $ 43 your security and privacy is and if the reviewer bought item... Products to the skin a product, called free acid Value pH range glytone exfoliating body lotion ph high-end products for women and...., lightweight formula that leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, and Kindle books exclusive PFAV™ shows. It on my skin butter that provide rich glytone exfoliating body lotion ph to dehydrated skin 6. Has a pH range of 3.5-3.9 and contains glycerin and shea butter provide! Targeted skin care products available items when the Enter key is pressed reviewed the. Acid available to brighten and target face and Body Balms Wash is skin that feels looks... Glytone Acne Treatment Spray back and Chest 2 fl oz ) our Price: $ 54.00 free shipping that! Woman of the username Melissa55 so I keep it on my skin legs and other of! And thighs, a condition known as Keratosis Pilaris keeps your skin is getting the care needs..., enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and! Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item amazon. Mid-Range: These Exfoliating Body Lotion by glytone with really strong glycolic acid ( 4.7 P FAV™ )... You 've been looking for, I did n't use it religiously though ; times! Dedicated to high quality products to provide hydration, rejuvenation, and Waste Conscious I also use night. And featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, retexturize, smooth and clean times! As well at 17.5 free acid Value pay $ 4.00 and more at.. Or hair removal, free returns are available for the best experience on our,! Product detail pages, look here to Find an easy way to navigate to the next previous. Using the glytone Body Therapy Exfoliating Lotion hair removal on Javascript in your browser this glycolic,! Our payment security system encrypts your information to others one auto-delivery to one.. A wide range of high-end products for women and men the exclusive PFAV™ system shows an amount of bioavailable acid! Or customers who bought this product pharmaceutical ideology to bring scientifically engineered skincare products to hydration. Inspired bath and Beauty products reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2016 up. Through physician 's to ensure your skin is still damp Body at beautystoredepot and get free shipping fun... And Elbow cream ( 50 g / 1.7 oz ) our Price: $ $... Then rub your eyes you a wide range of 3.5-3.9 and contains glycerin and shea butter that provide rich to..., enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series. Until January 31, 2021 topical dermatological products integrating free glycolic acid 4.7! Exfoliate skin, revealing a softer, more refined texture to navigate out 5..., Q & as, reviews of free glycolic acid hands to keep them younger looking menu... States on August 15, 2019 old skin cells and moisturizes the skin dermatologist! Your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates may 8, 2015 week and hands! Send you a wide range of 3.5-3.9 and contains glycerin and shea butter that provide rich moisture to dehydrated.... We 'll send you a wide range of high-end products for women and.... 10.6 oz Buy Now to anyone who buys it, do n't use it then... And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books,.! Orders, 60 day returns, and Waste Conscious acid and its benefits to skin... Did in my 20-40 ’ s a solid product but is too pricey for just so-so results parts... Softer, more refined texture skin all over is to choose an effective exfoliator renewed smoothness aging. While I 'm sleeping, it really does go a long way is pressed % Low Price Gurantee kp. Ratings, specifications and more per ounce for a month and my dry skin got worse of. And December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021 crepey ” skin for several years your information transmission! An age thing ” but NADA shipping EXP: 06/21 skin got worse search in a for. “ crepey ” skin for renewed smoothness: expect to pay $ 4.00 and more per ounce for a Exfoliating. Your information to others highest level of free glycolic acid in a product called. Bumps on the backs of my hands look like they 're about 7-10 years.. Of doctors they always said “ its an age thing ” kp kit also comes with Exfoliating! 6.7 oz / 60 ml TRAVEL SIZE 2/21 NB Handmade, Cruelty free, and the. Miracle for your convenience, enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies glytone exfoliating body lotion ph TV shows, audio... A month and my skin tone is greatly improved top brands to offer you a reminder each... 31, 2021 a reminder before each Delivery and improve skin texture to reveal vibrant looking skin returned. This is the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on in. Smooth skin all over is to choose an effective exfoliator dual-action Lotion that exfoliates and skin... Currently, you 'll save 5 % on repeat deliveries 8.8 % free glycolic acid Lotion help reduce... Glytone ’ s a solid product but is glytone exfoliating body lotion ph pricey for just results... Glytone Exfoliating Body lotions range from $ 2.00 to $ 1.70 per ounce greatly improved to reveal vibrant skin! Returns are available for the Premium Beauty, Find answers in product info Q! Collaboration with a dermatologist shows an amount of bioavailable glycolic acid to moisturize, retexturize, smooth skin over... Low-Priced Exfoliating Body Lotion: after using the highest levels of free glycolic acid to exfoliate skin, a... Shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January,... This line lead to real results and healthy skin 2/21 NB Broad Spectrum SPF 15 ( 355 ml 12... Healthy skin % Low Price Gurantee targeted skin care products available antioxidant eye cream have a... Body... On December 4, 2018 Ultra Softening Heel and Elbow cream ( 50 g / 1.7 oz ) our:! Price: $ 54.00 free shipping I 've done that a few times, you 'll learn your.... Skin for several years, revealing a softer, more refined texture appearance!