Wall mounted design allows the 1109FR to be placed securely in multiple locations without taking up excess space. You may have to lie on the ground and look up at it. On Haws wall-mounted drinking fountains, the model number is most commonly located underneath the bottom of the unit. You are amazing, I am from the Middle East. We have been a distributor of Elkay, Oasis, Halsey Taylor, Haws, Murdock, Central Brass, and other top commercial fountain manufacturers for 10-25 years. For newly installed water coolers, the water pressure in your facility may be higher than … The latest addition to the Haws emergency response product offering. The series features heavy-duty steel construction and protective powder-coated surfaces. I appreciate all of your help this is exactly what I needed. Haws Drinking Fountain Parts Have you been searching for Haws bubblers, valve repair kits, replacement cartridges, socket flanges or replacement push buttons? Model 3500D, "Hi-Lo" barrier-free, superior-duty vandal-resistant stainless steel pedestal drinking fountain, green powder-coated finish w/pet fountain, and 100% lead-free waterways. That's great thanks so much. I'll always call Kully Supply. Very satisfied with the attention and professionalism of Mallory. You have been so wonderful to work with, considering we ended up spending a whopping $28.00 with Kully Supply. I am looking forward to working with you and your company in the future. I appreciate you. thank you for the good service and kindness to help in such a kind way. The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires that those with disabilities have equal access to facilities, including wheelchair access to hydration products such as drinking fountains and bottle fillers. Worked beautifully. While my tank was not one on their recall she still said she would send me out a whole new tank. Sandy Cretu is the production leader for Haws and assembles regular water fountains. Dear Shealyn, We work as a team to build momentum, we tackle every challenge along the way, and we share a clear vision of our mutual success at the end of the road. Just wanted to say hi and to let you know that all items that I have ordered from you have arrived, once again an outstanding customer service and just a great person to work with. Thank you for making my job easier!!! Drinking Fountains, Drinking Water Fountain, Outdoor Drinking Fountains, Ada Drinking Fountain, Water Coolers And Bottle Filling Stations . Acorn Engineering stainless steel indoor drinking fountains are ideal for correctional, institutional and commercial applications. Some drinking fountains can be shipped to you at home, while others can be picked up in store. Haws ADA electric water fountains are engineered with a heavy-duty stainless-steel skin and offer the standard 8 gallons of cold water per hour. Hi Mallory, we did receive the order and I wanted to thank you for the outstanding and excellent service you provided on this order. Check voltage received by cooler - is unit plugged in? Vintage White Porcelain Art Deco Drinking Water Fountain with Kohler Hardware. Page 1 Haws within a reasonable period after receipt of the product. The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires that those with disabilities have equal access to facilities, including wheelchair access to hydration products such as drinking fountains and bottle fillers. I nominate her for employee of the month! This one-hour webinar will walk you through the important dimensional requirements to consider when designing a building or installing/retrofitting all types of hydration equipment. Is unit plugged into an outlet which is operated by a switch? You can select from a unique variety of steel, stone, cast iron and stainless steel products that are not only engineered to withstand the elements, but are designed to blend in … Mallory was great, she helped search for hydrant keys even when I was sure what we needed ... outstanding customer service. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your assistance! hi Mallory ({{totalProducts}}), Content Thank you for your excellent service!!!! She was very helpful, and even called me when she had solved my problem when all she needed to do was email me. I called back on 2/22/2018 and spoke to another gracious young lady. I am shocked that the order went through as promised without any problems. On 2/11/2018 I called in a problem with my tank wouldn't stop or flush. $408.00. Thank you again. On Haws floor-mounted and free-standing drinking fountains, the model number is most commonly located on the base of the unit. We have what you need for your specific project. In Stock and Ready to Ship Today! Thank you Mallory! Touchless Water Delivery Sell Sheet. Jeff J. Shealyn B. was wonderful to work with! All of you were super helpful, thorough and knowledgeable. I took a lot of her time for parts that are not all that valuable, but important to me. ... Haws has been the leader in Safety and Hydration solutions since 1906. … The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires that those with disabilities have equal access to facilities, including wheelchair access to hydration products such as drinking fountains and bottle fillers. Take 15% off your entire order! Bingo it did as promised. Filter Applications . Excellent Job! We installed the replacement spout today! Feel free to forward this email to your supervisor, to let him/her know that you did an outstanding job today! Please let me know if there is someone at your company who I can contact to compliment the excellent service you have provided us. Great first time experience on your site for a part I had no number on and only a visual. I have already referred your company to 3 of my friends who are facilities managers with different company's \. Buy HAWS replacement parts for drinking fountains, water coolers and emergency equipment. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. 15 watching. Thanks so much for everything. I am one of your strongest supporters. Am very impressed with your professionalism and efficiency. Thanks for the great customer service and seeing this issue all the way through! Flexi Guard bubblers provides a flexible antimicrobial mouth guard to protect against injury and microorganisms. Just wanted to give a pat on the back to Jessica (unfortunately I don't know her last name) who helped me through your online chat function today. ), Thanks Mallory, reps like you make my job easier. $189.00. You made life easy! You were very helpful in getting the correct part ordered and I should probably check with you in the future if I have any questions about what to order. I know where I will go for any plumbing issues I may run in to!! (Really, tell her that a customer was very pleased and wanted to take time to say so. I needed to order several random parts for an obscure Kohler/Sloan pressure tank system. She really hung in there, found what I needed, and posted links for me to click on and ensure that the parts were likely correct. or Best Offer. Shawn was super helpful and quickly informed me about the replacement parts I needed. We meet the highest standards and specifications. Just made me a lifetime customer!". It still wouldn't stop running. I appreciate the customer service… that’s why I keep coming back! I wish all people were as dedicated, knowledgeable and customer friendly as you have been. Thank you! Wow, this is amazing that you sent this to me, I have never found a person online and gotten real help so quickly. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006). We are here to … Katrina helped me in the live chat. It would have been easy for her to become inpatient, but she hung in there, found what I needed, and checked things which were a little picky in terms of exactly what was included. She took the time help us understand what we needed, her responses were quick and informed, and she always had a courteous attitude. or Best Offer. Page 3: Troubleshooting … 1011 Outdoor Fountain pdf manual download. Sign In. Was: $1,199.00. Alyssa helped me out today with great customer service! I'm a facilities manager so I deal with a lot of people and she was an absolute joy to speak with. Offer applied at checkout. ADA and Drinking Fountain Compliance. View and Download Haws 1011 installation operation & maintenance online. Wow your web site is impressive. Haws H1011.8 Drinking Fountain Trim Set, needs HCR8 & MTGFR.LG to complete assem. Awesome, Thanks Shawn! Below is a numbered list of the most popular potential causes of high flow bubbler stream along with corrective actions to take to troubleshoot them.

The Haws 1011 barrier-free "Hi-Lo" drinking fountain uses a patented stainless steel push-button valve assembly (Pat# 6,981,692) allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. View images of the most common Haws Drinking Fountain Parts to help you easily and quickly find the repair part you need. I would like to give a big "thank you" to Mallory. Haws Model 8300 combination unit features a 10" ABS plastic shower head and the twin ABS plastic anti-surge eyewash heads. I just wanted to thank you for all of your help !!!!! View Products Downloads. Watch. Seamless interaction, absolutely phenomenal. $38.15 shipping. It has a galvanized finish. Thank you Mallory!! Thank you for reaching out with the follow up. I called my plumber and he said he couldn't come till 3/4/2018. Check for restriction in cap line or strainer. I'm so thankful for this sight and If I need any parts in the future I will come to this sight first. I am very happy to deal with you. She said she would send me out a new cartridge and It should arrive in about 3 days. You are wonderful Shawn! I rated you a 5. "We receive all the parts from outside the Company and we put them together from scratch piece by piece," he said. Free CEU Educational Webinar. Activation for the eyewash is by a stainless steel push flag and foot treadle … Happy holidays and wonderful 2017 for you and yours. Continuous flow in all models EXCEPT EP8WM series. See similar items. A stainless steel pull rod operates a stay open shower valve and is equipped with a stainless steel stem. Also for: 1011hps. Model 1011HO2, Hi-Lo ADA, wall mounted, touchless satin stainless steel dual drinking fountain with back panel, and 100% lead-free waterways. Drinking Fountains and Electric Drinking Fountains Haws manufactures a complete line of high-quality drinking fountains and electric water coolers for your specific project needs. Haws refrigerated drinking fountains come in a variety of styles, including touchless and hands-off water activation, and they can also be retrofitted with a water bottle filling station, … Custom Hands-Free Water … Check wires. A big thanks to you and your company for the help, also the videos were a help. Problems We Solve Problem solving is an opportunity for us to do our best by finding better ways to approach your unique project. We will choose Kully for all of our future needs because of our 5-star experience! Also, you were very patient and easy going when I did not have the part number ready for you :).