If you find your computer screen is blurry, don’t worry.You can fix the blurry screen issues quickly and easily.. Why is my monitor blurry? Unless you have a strong background in Information Technology, replacing a laptop screen is out of the … Mark as New; Bookmark; Subscribe; Subscribe to RSS Feed; Permalink; Print; Email to a Friend; Flag Post; Product: HP Pavilion Power 15-bc350sa Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) Hi, I'm having an issue with the monitor on my HP Pavilion Power 15-bc350sa Laptop. When those stripes (vertical or horizontal) appear on the screen it becomes absolutely not possible to work on such a laptop anymore. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Outlook and windows 10 are then perfectly fine. See your browser's documentation for specific instructions. Notebook BIOS update - For instructions to update the BIOS, see, All-in-One BIOS update: For instructions to update the BIOS, see. First page loaded, no previous page available . Obviously, your computer's screen is the main way you interact with it, so anything that's just not quite right can quickly become a major problem, and potentially even a health risk if it happens to be one of the more disorienting issues that can occur. How to Enter BIOS Setup on Windows PCs. Top 5 Reasons your Ping is so High. To resolve this issue, disconnect the external monitor to verify that the resolution on the computer display changes back to the desired settings. Learn more​, Finding your Serial Number A hardware problem is far worse, indicating that the physical monitor itself needs to be replaced. The computer can be used by connecting it to an external monitor. What works is to insert a custom scaling size of 100% under "advanced scaling settings". The following conditions indicate a problem with the display or other computer hardware. This issue can occur when the native display resolution of the computer and the resolution of the external monitor are not the same. A cracked LCD displays damage in a number of different patterns. See, {{#each this}} There are no adjustments or corrective actions for the conditions in this section and the display will require repair. If a graphics driver update is available, the update displays in HP Support Assistant, along with any other available updates for your computer. I run Windows 7 on a different system with a different monitor and have no problem. A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here. Use the following steps to resolve a fuzzy, blurry, or stretched display: Step 1: Restart the computer. When was the last time it worked without these issues? Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Answer/Solution. let’s try these steps to resolve the problem: I recommend you attempt to access the BIOS screen by tapping on F10 while the computer is restarting. Some image and text quality issues can be corrected by installing an updated graphics driver. I repeat steps 1 – 3 for 10 minutes until the login screen comes back up and looks like this: I use this laptop for Uni so I don't have any complex programs on it. Have you updated Graphics and Chipset drivers? Install the updated BIOS and graphics drivers to eliminate any potential software display problems. Windows 10 Blurring Issue. Please try again shortly. Diagnosing a Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) for Damage, Troubleshooting Black Screen Displays with No Error Messages During Startup or Boot. 4. Blank Screen or No Video: Either there is no display on the monitor or the screen has horizontal or vertical lines going across it. If an image displays on the external monitor but not on the computer display, download and install the latest BIOS, the latest graphics driver, and the latest CPU chipset. If the game shuts down or exits improperly, the resolution might not be restored to the original settings. 1-5 of 5. The screen remains as the picture above. If the image and text quality are corrected after restarting the computer, you are done troubleshooting. Try our automated HP Audio check! Also, I have HP support assistant so I know all my drivers are up to date. Use the following steps to resolve a fuzzy, blurry, or stretched display: Some display problems resolve automatically when the computer is restarted. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.