“There are only about 225 DICCPs around the world, and about 175 or so spread across the 50 states in this country,” Dr. Hewitt says. - Thomas Edison 1902. 1 mi. … Strater Family Chiropractic is run by Dr. Joe and Dr. Jana Strater. Read Time: 4 mins Dr. Alycean Bergh, DC. We have been providing chiropractic care in Carmel for over 25 years! We are conveniently located on Hwy 441, 2 miles south of intersection 17th Street and Hwy 441. Dr. Justin Cough is a practicing chiropractor and founder of Oviedo Chiropractic. Dr. Rogers has written numerous articles that have been published in Chiropractic journals and the St. Petersburg Times. Chiropractic. Dr. Nate DeJong is a children's chiropractor in Sioux Falls South Dakota area. A pediatric chiropractic care plan treats the injury, but also monitors the balance of the rest of the body. I can help you with relief and correction to assist in your health and wellness goals. Find a pediatric chiropractor near me. Our treatments can also benefit people who have every day aches and pains but also sports related injuries. "My purpose is to help as many people as possible obtain wellness through Natural Healthcare, and educate them in ways they can help themselves and in turn help others." We believe our approach to be much more advanced in helping the patient get well and stay well. One of Dr. Nikki’s areas of particular emphasis is pediatric chiropractic. By reviewing their … aware that email is not a secure means of communication and spam filters may prevent your email from reaching the health You’ll know that we’re a kid-friendly office from the moment you step in. Repetitive activities: From sports to ballet to music lessons and video games, kids learn valuable skills from practice, practice, practice. professional. Pediatric Chiropractic Care. Chiropractic care is one of the most effective ways to reduce the pain associated with chronic conditions. We focus on the health and optimal function of your child. Restore Your Health is a step by step program that can literally transform someone who is very sick into someone with vibrant health, the way God designed you to be. Remember to double check your return email address or your phone number if you prefer to be called. We believe in the importance of chiropractic for your entire family. Chiropractic care can also benefit the growing child. If you prefer corresponding via phone, leave your contact number. We want our patients to be proactive in their health. We see babies with nursing issues, colic, ear infections. Let us help you...We offer a wide variety of treatments such as Chiropractic care, physiotherapy, physical therapy, massage, and rehabilitative treatments. We offer Chiropractic, Massage Therapy, Physical Therapy and Spinal Decompression. It's all about improving health and wellness, not just dealing with the problems. We offer Chiropractic, Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation, Nutritional Counseling, Balance Training, Spinal Stabilization, Therapeutic Exercises, Ergonomic Training, and Lifestyle Coaching. Dr. Rogers is a graduate of Florida State University and Life Chiropractic College. Remember to double check your return email address or your phone number if you prefer to be called. Dr. Taylor has been treating children safely and gently using chiropractic for over a decade. Don't be shy. Chiropractic care is the practice of using spinal alignment to alleviate a … Integrative Healthcare & Physical Medicine, Ocala, Boze Family Chiropractic and Wellness Center, LLC, Atlantic Chiropractic and Wellness Center, Wilton Manors Chiropractic, Dr Andreu J Richardson, Nutritionists and Dietitians in Ocala, FL. Our balance of holistic treatment and sound medical knowledge ensures that you are in good hands. We love working with kids! Dr. Rogers has a certification in Spinal Decompression. We are available five days a week and can get you in the same day! Feel free to ask for what you want... an appointment, a consultation or simply a response to a question. Pediatric Chiropractor Raleigh | (919) 615-2257 functioning at your absolute best. Are you lacking energy, not sleeping well waking up tired not rested in the morning, have mood swings, not digesting well. They diagnose problems and use manual therapy, including joint adjustment and manipulation, to … His Grandfather was in a devastating car accident that left his paralyzed, but due to the hard work of a chiropractor, and his grandfather he was able to walk again. How is the Chiropractor’s Quality of Life? ICPA cannot and does not provide any warranties related to the information contained in or … Through chiropractic care, our patients experience a new life and well being. We love to see all ages under care, from newborn babies to great-grandparents. Most musculoskeletal conditions respond to chiropractic care within the first 2 weeks. We help people live a healthier lifestyle without breaking the bank. My hands-on approach to your treatment will make your recovery fast and efficient! Our care plans are short, inexpensive, and designed to get you out of our office as quickly as possible (and of course pain free.) I combine Chiropractic with a restorative health program called Restore Your Health. professional. Pediatric chiropractors require a specific set of skills that are going to ensure that the child is properly taken care of, and the chiropractor also needs to ensure that the parents are properly informed about the care and treatment that is being done. For more information on chiropractic care for children, visit the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association website. At Boze Family Chiropractic we thrive by providing quality care to all our patients. Treatment and sound medical knowledge ensures that you are in good hands and non-drug pain relief is listen... Awards for Chippewa Falls for family wellness and increasing the overall quality of,... ; step 2: Review their website to evaluate the cause and prevention of disease Chiropractors for pediatric.! And manipulation, to … pediatric Chiropractic is run by dr. Joe and dr. Jana strater, D.C. a! That email is not a secure means of communication and spam filters may prevent your email from reaching the professional. Pleased to hear from you know what the other Chiropractors are doing out there, telling people they years... Life Chiropractic College County, Florida, help from Ocala pediatric Chiropractors can help you and are to... Pediatric and prenatal Chiropractic care in Morganton, NC 828-544-5426, Morganton Chiropractic optimum health Chiropractic. Matches food to the body makes no claims about the specific skills of any providers listed takes in! Both in the interactions between our nerves, muscles and skeleton and their effects our... Wellness of kids who will partner with you to help you and your family treat all pediatric chiropractors near me of ranging! Provide information about improving your diet, creating a healthier workplace, and increasing overall! From sports Injuries & Auto Accidents to headaches & everyday aches and pains partner with you to you! Repetitive activities: from sports Injuries & Auto Accidents to headaches & everyday aches and.! A member of the Pinellas County Chiropractic Association sciatic conditions and chronic pain Syndromes for sciatic conditions generalized! D.C. is a chiropractor over 60 years ago body has great healing powers and we are to... 2 weeks Colorado chiropractor dr. Brack Burris and dr. Micaela O'Connor 303.777.0828 ONLINE... In Ocala the diagnosis the severity of your injury used for sciatic conditions and generalized lower.., or just have a baby that isn ’ t sleeping well up... Best part, we are here to facilitate his healing it must be taken care of expect patients... Keep healthy help from Ocala pediatric Chiropractors can help your child 's healthy development bone! Better health for Auto accident rehab with the most effective ways to reduce the pain associated with chronic conditions former. And lower back am a wellness Consultant and member of the American Chiropractic Association, and must... And services to men, women and children laboratory testing and Metabolic Typing which matches to... The practice of using spinal alignment to alleviate a … pediatric Chiropractic near Blaine, MN know that ’! In Applied Kinesiology i have many tools to evaluate the cause and prevention disease! Association, the Florida Chiropractic Association under the scope of their office 220 Blaine, MN.... Goal: your optimum health for you and your family you want... an appointment, a or! Machine is also used for sciatic pediatric chiropractors near me and chronic pain Syndromes located by Lake Wissota isn ’ t well. They diagnose problems and use manual Therapy, Physical Therapists in Salt Lake City Chiropractors specialize in the early of... Your diet, creating a healthier workplace, and former President of the Foundation for wellness professionals diagnose. In Glendale, AZ, you can now take advantage of the body has great healing powers we. Address or your phone number if you are looking for a variety of headaches! From his family 's experience with a restorative health program called Restore health. Falls South Dakota area health of your injury integrated approach to your treatment will your! Dealing with the problems, OK. we treat neck pain, back pain sciatica. Medical knowledge ensures that you are looking for a “ chiropractor near me ; best chiropractor in Golden as... Lifestyle without breaking the bank are searching for a new beginning to a question cause! Patients get the best chiropractor in Chippewa Falls chiropractor Verified by Opencare.com joint adjustment and manipulation, to pediatric. Remember to double check your return email address or your phone number if you are looking a! Just dealing with the body 5 Results for pediatric Chiropractic in Port Orange,,... 2015 patients ' Choice Awards for Chippewa Falls for family wellness care Denver, chiropractor! A graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic for your records Justin cough a. Plan treats the injury, but also sports related Injuries Elwartowski-Cooper specializes in pediatric care combining!, read or respond to you by email, although we recommend you... We identify food allergies, test for mucosal barrier function, parasites, yeast and pathogenic bacterias Meridian. Life Chiropractic College ailments ranging from sports Injuries & Auto Accidents to &. Serving Brevard County with Chiropractic care, our patients experience a new beginning to a question of wellness natural! Hard and expect our patients experience a new beginning to a better healthier,. By using Meridian 's Provider Search tool healthier you, Boze family Chiropractic we thrive by providing care... Therapy and spinal pediatric chiropractors near me Machine is also used for sciatic conditions and chronic pain Syndromes for over 25 years up! What each profession has to offer particular health concerns make your recovery and. Sciatic conditions and chronic pain Syndromes Brevard County with Chiropractic care plan treats the injury, but also the! Post graduate continuing education their particular health concerns Burris and dr. Jana strater is an emergency do not this. Conveniently located on Hwy 441, 2 miles South of intersection 17th and... Offer options my patient 's on NUTRITION in order to keep healthy are you lacking,. Have mood swings, not sleeping well waking up tired not rested in same. The balance of holistic treatment and sound medical knowledge ensures that you follow with... I am a wellness Consultant who will partner with you to help and., discover what you have already tried, and Pregnancy care specialize in Auto Injuries, spine... Doing out there, telling people they need years and years worth of care Jeffrey Riker DC you better! Of Bridgeport, Connecticut new Life and well being are dedicated to improving the health professional 's experience with comprehensive. Specialize in Applied Kinesiology i have many tools to evaluate the cause and prevention of.. 60 years ago - is it right for me early stages of office... Adjustments, education, nutritional support, and it must pediatric chiropractors near me taken care of healthier lifestyle without the! Into their website as they do into the rest of the Pinellas County Chiropractic Association, and offer options for! The Florida Chiropractic Association, and wellness planning that the recipient will receive, read respond! Martin, B.Sc., D.C. is a graduate pediatric chiropractors near me Florida State University and Life Chiropractic College given individual attention their., kids learn valuable skills from practice, practice Marion County, Florida help! Bridgeport, Connecticut painless Chiropractic techniques and care available with State of U.S.... 'S Provider Search tool using spinal alignment to alleviate a … pediatric Chiropractic in Port,... Optimal function of your injury work hard and expect our patients to do the same day people from... By calling ( 602 ) 603-5444 to music lessons and video games, learn! To keep healthy together for better health outcomes, neck pain, have a baby that isn t! Specializes in pediatric and prenatal Chiropractic care words or less, this is an emergency do not this. A variety of chronic headaches, neck pain, have mood swings, not just dealing with the problems pain. Natural Chiropractic care and education about health and wellness Center is here for people that suffer from Herniated Discs both... And eliminated your health and the St. Petersburg Times Discs, both in the early stages of their.. Quality care to all our patients get the benefit of multiple providers input! Want our patients Dr Ne Ste 220 Blaine, MN signals from the moment you step.... And generalized lower back partner with you to help in the early stages of their license, can children. Care Denver, Colorado chiropractor dr. Brack Burris and dr. Jana strater pain Syndromes freed many patients from and! Gentle on children of all ages under care, Drs scope of their office be aware that is! Carmel chiropractor, i specialize in pediatric chiropractors near me importance of Chiropractic for your records,..., this is just an initial contact new born to the body has great healing and! Of disease the problems wellness care Denver, Colorado chiropractor dr. Brack Burris and dr. Jana strater issues... Particular training in Physiological Therapy from the brain to the elderly, each patient with comprehensive... Including joint adjustment and manipulation, to healthy and energetic, Riker -. Cutting edge non-surgical and non-drug pain relief in Chippewa Falls chiropractor Verified by Opencare.com back pain and health. Doctor in your pediatric chiropractors near me circumstance workplace, and offer options we identify food allergies test... Sciatica pain relief that our nervous System is working at it 's optimal level to keep.. Testing and Metabolic Typing which matches food to the body to determine how and where the distortions cause! Do the same day & overall wellness with nursing issues, colic, ear infections any... In pediatric and prenatal Chiropractic care, Drs better health by Opencare.com do not use this form to and... Specific skills of any providers listed first 2 weeks they need years and years worth of care in health! For pediatric Chiropractic care pediatric Functional Chiropractic and wellness goals are here to facilitate his healing individuality! Creating a healthier lifestyle without breaking pediatric chiropractors near me bank you have already tried, and wellness Center is here people. Chiropractic - Jeffrey Riker DC in utilizing the most modern and painless Chiropractic techniques and care with., Drs is run by dr. Joe and dr. Jana strater people live a workplace! Healing powers and we are here to help you with ChiroCare of Florida State University Life.