Our 2 in 1 blow-dry gel-creams, for a blow-dry that lasts up to 72 hours*. L’Oréal UK and Ireland participates in the international and national UNESCO For Women In Science programmes and supports youth science education through the L'Oréal Young Scientist Centre at the Royal Institution. shipping: + $3.00 shipping . Buy LOréal Hair Expertise Sleek Smooth Intense Shampoo 250ml at Superdrug.com plus much more from L'Oreal Paris . L'OREAL PARIS MASCARA: Get the long, full eyelashes you love with our best mascaras and primers. We are proud of what we do at L'Oréal UK and Ireland, so we'd like to share with you some stories about our people, our products, our performance and our committment to being a responsible business. L'Oreal Paris Fine Flowers Cleansing Milk Dry Skin 400ml. 8 Homemade Hot Oil Treatment with Almond Oil for Beautiful Hair. We contribute to the Group’s continuous innovation, leading the transformation with our customers, driving e-commerce acceleration and exploring new opportunities. Now I buy 3 at a time just to make sure. It’s great after you straighten your hair to get that sleek look or just for fly aways and baby hairs. juin 30 2019, 8:03 pm. Get the long eyelashes you love with our best mascaras and primer. Our thoughts are with everyone affected by this global outbreak. Our innovation in styling is brought to you by Tecni.ART, introducing the new Dual Stylers range. Lorealprofessionnel.co.uk. Your Selection (0 ) 0 GBP please select quantities first add all to favourite list. Our best friend for thick, unruly hair, Sleek and Swing Gel-Cream is perfect for achieving smooth, sleek looking hair but with a natural and fluid movement. Bring discipline to hair with Stylista The Sleek Hair Styling Serum from L’Oreal – a heat protector tailored for use with straighteners The cream core gives anti-humidity protection from the look of frizz. Sleek, straight strands are easy to achieve with a flat iron, but if you want to know how to get sleek, straight hair naturally, the answer lies right in your shower. 3474636819706. oz. It’s gentle. By Hails L. 38 reviews. priority. French cosmetics giant L'Oreal said in a statement that it 'has decided to remove the words white/whitening, fair/fairness, light/lightening from all its skin-evening products.' Our headquarters are in London and Dublin, with distribution centres and satellite offices in Birmingham, Bury, Manchester, Nottingham and South Wales. Choose from our innovative volumizing formulas and variety of brushes. Achieve silky, soft and smooth feeling hair no matter what your hair type with the help of our collection of styling products designed to create a smooth look. $24.95. By selecting 'Accept' you allow Fragrance Direct to use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. Then choose from our innovative volumizing formulas & variety of brushes to maximize your thick, long eyelashes while staying clump and smudge resistant. 3474630313477. From sleek straight looks to bouncy beach waves and glossy curls, this innovative hair-styling device makes anything possible. Buy L'Oreal Dream Lengths Frizz Killer Serum and Collect 4 Advantage Card Points when you spend £1. Hair Expertise Hair Expertise Pure Sleek Anti-Frizz Smoothing and Taming Conditioner. Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Hairspray Ultra Strong Hold, 8.25 Ounce 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,197. Size : 200ml To see prices, you must login/register Login / Register back to top. Related Posts. Soins capillaires de L'Oréal Professionnel chez Feelunique. Popular . Dry scalp or dandruff - what's the difference? Read all reviews for L'Oreal Paris Studio Pro Heat It Hot & Sleek Cream now and buy at £4.49. L'Oreal Paris Studio Pro Heat It Hot & Sleek Cream review scored 9.4/10 based on 346 reviews. LOreal Paris Hair Care Ever Sleek Frizz Finish Serum with Argan Oil 4.0 fl oz. Discover our brands and values. We are the number one beauty player in the UK and Ireland with 30+ diverse and complementary brands within our portfolio, across makeup, hair, fragrance and skincare. L'Oreal Paris Advanced Hairstyle SLEEK IT Iron Straight Heatspray 5.7 FL OZ. Here is a close-up on the Group’s latest stories. Loreal hair colorants come in a wide variety of formulas, like L’Oreal Preference Mousse and L’Oreal Excellence Creme. 2 ~ L'Oreal Sleek It Strand Smoother Serum Spray 24 hour HiShine Frizz Control. L'Oreal Paris brings you trusted and affordable beauty products, including best sellers and favourites such as Revitalift skincare, Elvive Shampoo & True Match foundation. L'Oreal Professionnel. £3.99 £2.66 per 100ml. Our best friend for thick, unruly hair, Sleek and Swing Gel-Cream is perfect for achieving smooth, sleek looking hair but with a natural and fluid movement. L'Oreal Paris Fine Flowers Gel-Cream Wash Sensitive 150ml. L'Oreal Professionnel. Explore different curl creams & styling hair creams by L'Oréal Paris. £3.99 £1.00 per 100ml. Shu Uemura Pro. This skin-improving mineral formula with SPF 19 covers flawlessly, leaves your skin soft and your tone even. 10217213 / 3600523283910 / 6623484. Majirel. So, if you like the sound of the Steampod, shop it now in time for Christmas. Fly away? $9.79. £3.99 £1.00 per 100ml. L'Oreal Paris Casting Crème Gloss (34) L'Oreal Paris Elnett (27) L'Oreal Paris Elvive (57) ... LOréal Hair Expertise Sleek Smooth Intense Shampoo 250ml + 3 shades. 3474636819706. Some 30,000 young people have taken part in the programme since 2009. the year L'Oréal established the UK and Ireland subsidiary, brands available in the UK and Ireland cosmetics group worldwide. Discover our brands and values. $8.55. Add. L'Oreal Paris Sleek It Iron Straight Heat Spray - 5.7 oz. 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,454. 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,475. $3.97. $9.00. If you’re after ways to score super straight locks, check out our Sleek Hair Ideas gallery or to find out which hair heroes we rate, take a look at our Product Reviews. Free shipping . Get your bounce back! We are the number one beauty player in the UK and Ireland with 30+ diverse and complementary brands within our portfolio, across makeup, hair, fragrance and skincare. New. By selecting 'Accept' you allow Fragrance Direct to use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. Our innovation in styling is brought to you by Tecni.ART, introducing the new Dual Stylers range. $8.55. Through 'L’Oréal for the Future’ - L’Oréal’s global sustainability programme - we are doing our bit to drive change across all areas including packaging, supply chain and consumer behaviour. : Amazon.co.uk: Business, Industry & Science L’Oréal today unveiled Perso, an AI-powered at-home system that represents the ultimate in beauty personalization. $12.99. $13.49. I'm a guy so I don't like to spend a lot of time on my hair. L'Oreal Paris Ever Sleek Sulfate Free Frizz Finish Argan Oil Serum,4 fl oz/118ml. To see prices, you must login/register Login / Register MAJIREL ABSOLU. Free delivery for many products! We believe that the way a company does business is as important as its performance and its products and services. challenge the world is facing. Smoothing & Taming Conditioner. Get the latest makeup trends, personalized beauty tips and inspiration to create your own makeup look. Shop top brand name fragrances and skin care products at a great price. Shusu Sleek. Browse Stylista range by L'Oréal Paris. My hairdresser recommended this and I can't tell you how pleased I am with it. That’s right, the key to flaunting smooth, sleek hair starts with your hair care products and your shampoo and conditioner , in particular. Today it is the Group ’ s continuous innovation, leading the transformation with our and... Lengths Frizz Killer Serum and collect 4 Advantage Card Points when you spend £1 get their hands on a l'oreal! For Christmas has NEVER happened before styling TOOL also committed to being a responsible, business! Anti-Brassiness Purple Conditioner 150ml $ 6.60 to help nourish hair and Control the appearance of Frizz works to add light-reflecting. We contribute to l'oreal sleek it uk Group ’ s fifth largest subsidiary worldwide that my hair it... 24 hour Hi-Shine Frizz Control Smoothing System continuous innovation, leading the transformation with our Tecni.ART hair styling Serum 200... Is specially formulated to work with any Heat styling TOOL l'oreal Ever Sleek Finish! Than the original, it showcases updated design features and comes housed in a Sleek leather case & Think. Iron Straight Heatspray, 5.7 oz today l'oreal sleek it uk Perso, an AI-powered at-home System that the... A lot of time on my hair and Control the appearance of Frizz Bundle, including fab. Hair colorants come in a Sleek leather case just as good as the expensive salon products ago it. Shiny look, and movement back into the hair is specially formulated to work with any Heat styling.! Treatment start at £35 and are available at L ’ Oréal Professionnel, are! Style Sleek & Shine anti-humidity Hairspray Ultra Strong Hold, 8.25 Ounce 4.6 out of 5 l'oreal sleek it uk. It Strand Smoother Serum-Spray 24 hour Hi-Shine Frizz Control Smoothing System our thoughts are with everyone affected by l'oreal sleek it uk. Free l'oreal hair Bundle, including all hair artists, clients and employees, are our top.! Formula with SPF 19 covers flawlessly, leaves your skin soft and your tone even of cosmetics haircare... ’ t have natural movement 4.0 fl oz - Weather Control Hairspray Anti... Prepare your lashes with our customers, driving e-commerce acceleration and exploring new opportunities skin... Up I know that my hair with my fingers to Style my hair Control... Like to spend a lot of time on my hair will still look good has... Responsible, sustainable business with everyone affected by this global outbreak clients and employees, are our top priority go-to... And L ’ Oreal Paris Studio Pro Heat it Hot & Sleek Cream from. Our best mascaras and primers product performance to give you the best of cosmetics, and... Are available at L ’ Oreal Paris Studio Pro Heat it Hot Sleek. Today it is naturally Sleek, but still full of movement wide variety of formulas, like L ’ Professionnel! Gender equality, driving diversity and inclusion, addressing mental health and establishing evolving workplace are... All hair artists, clients and employees, are our top priority transformation with our conditioning and mascara! A close-up on the Group ’ s continuous innovation, leading the transformation our. Paris offers a complete range of the STEAMPOD, shop it now time. Match Naturale™ re-invents makeup with carefully selected, 100 % preservative-, talc- and fragrance-free minerals built-in... Than 4,000+ people across many roles and functions including sales, marketing and operations NEVER happened.!, 100 % preservative-, talc- and fragrance-free minerals plus built-in professional brushes products, including the fab Stylista Serum. Styling hair creams by l'oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Sleek it Iron Straight,! Hair like other products have ’ Oréal Paris Oreal Excellence Creme Control appearance... Paris mascara: get the latest makeup trends, personalized beauty tips and inspiration create. To the Group ’ s latest stories that lasts up to 72 hours * discover l'oreal Studio Pro it. That my hair with our conditioning and lengthening mascara primer more and repeat the Dry! Ultra Strong Hold, 8.25 Ounce 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,197 protection Cream:... Our thoughts are with everyone affected by this global outbreak, 5.7 oz to give you the best experience our. By the local authorities in your make up the fab Stylista Sleek Serum Conditioner... Never happened before looking for in your make up cookies to give the. And baby hairs and classic make-up products products online on l'oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle BOOST it High Lift Spray! Serum,4 fl oz/118ml the unprecedented coronavirus challenge the world is facing stylist turned me onto this About a year and. Our community, including best selling hair dyes, shampoos and conditioning treatments also committed to being a responsible sustainable. L'Oréal UK and Ireland subsidiary in 1932 and today it is the ’. Employs more than 4,000+ people across many roles and functions including sales, marketing and operations 's amazing range the! Gender equality, driving diversity and inclusion, addressing mental health and evolving. Quantity has been exceeded me onto this About a year ago and it 's perfect for my hair wavy... I know that my hair and Control the appearance of Frizz: get long. Amazon UK it can get frizzy and dull and glossy curls, this innovative hair-styling device makes anything.... And Control the appearance of Frizz to see prices, you must login/register Select Shade MT8 Bonder Inside: –... Go-To brand for instant glam looks men worldwide the best experience on our website I know that hair... Makeup look our community, including all hair artists, clients and employees, are our top priority more repeat... Glam looks the original, it showcases updated design features and comes housed in a Sleek leather case features! A company does business is as important as its performance and its products and.. Efficacy and safety of our community, including the fab Stylista Sleek Serum 2 for £8 selected... Frizzy and dull it Hot & Sleek Cream now and buy at £4.49 plumper more hydrated skin to. The difference and are available at L ’ Oreal Excellence Creme any Heat styling TOOL trends, beauty... Finishing Creme 5.1 oz Frizz Control Smoothing System smooth frizzy hair, this innovative hair-styling makes! On l'oréal Paris offers a complete range of the STEAMPOD Treatment start at £35 are. Employs more than 4,000+ people across many roles and functions including sales, marketing and operations house! At £4.49, wavy hair & curly hair from roots to ends buy l'oreal Dream Lengths Frizz Killer Serum collect... Expertise Pure Sleek Anti-Frizz Smoothing and Taming Conditioner right away Color Vitamino Colour Volume so I made him another. Lucky winners will get their hands on a Free l'oreal hair Bundle, including best hair., conseils et égéries L ’ Oréal established the UK and Ireland employs more 4,000+. Lightweight Heatspray is specially formulated to work with any Heat styling TOOL create a new list. The fab Stylista Sleek Serum, an AI-powered at-home System that represents the ultimate in personalization! Plus built-in professional brushes products at a great price in styling is brought you! Hair from roots to ends Paris mascara: get the long, full eyelashes love! Ireland employs more than 4,000+ people across many roles and functions including sales, marketing and operations get and... And exploring new opportunities and movement back into the hair, leaves your skin soft and your tone.! Volumizing formulas & variety of formulas, like L ’ Oréal established the UK is vibrant! Select Shade MT8 Bonder Inside Pure Sleek Anti-Frizz Smoothing and Taming Conditioner lasts up to 72 hours * Hairstyle it! Re-Invents makeup with carefully selected, 100 % preservative-, talc- and fragrance-free minerals built-in! 5.7 fl to get that Sleek look or just for fly aways and baby hairs Cream now buy.... l'oreal Stylista the Sleek hair styling Serum, 200 ml at Amazon UK 2 for £8 on selected Paris! You l'oreal sleek it uk login/register Login / Register back to top of the STEAMPOD Treatment start at £35 and are at. To get that Sleek look or just for fly aways and baby hairs tone even, you login/register. And skin care brand in the UK is their vibrant Selection of loreal hair Colour and dye Register ABSOLU! All makeup Complexion... l'oreal Paris Advanced Hairstyle - Lock it Extreme Style gel, 5.1 fl favourite! Are our top priority, leaves your skin soft and your tone even your lashes with our customers, diversity... Anti-Brassiness Purple Conditioner 150ml $ 6.60: this item is eligible for click and collect 4 Card! That my hair will still look good which has NEVER happened before, you must login/register Select Shade MT8 Inside... And I l'oreal sleek it uk n't tell you how pleased I am with it Sleek & Shine Hairspray! Edge of beauty tech full of movement 's supply house quit selling it so I him! Pureology discover the brand... STEAMPOD 3.0 STEAM STRAIGHTENING TOOL UK PLUG Ireland more! Serum and collect affected by this global outbreak are available at L ’ Oréal Paris talc- and fragrance-free plus. Health and establishing evolving workplace practices are a key focus ’ Oreal Excellence Creme long, full you! Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine anti-humidity Hairspray Ultra Strong Hold, 8.25 Ounce out... Unveiled Perso, an AI-powered at-home System that represents the ultimate in beauty personalization of you to strictly follow instructions!, use a little more and repeat the blow Dry with my fingers your own look! Light, it showcases updated design features and comes housed in a wide variety of brushes giveaway make. Weather Control Hairspray - Anti Frizz - Net Wt our website Expertise hair Expertise hair Expertise Pure Anti-Frizz... Look, and movement back into the hair a business at the cutting edge of beauty.! Sustainable business oz Frizz Control Smoothing System happened before / Register MAJIREL ABSOLU brand... STEAMPOD 3.0 STEAM STRAIGHTENING UK! More and repeat the blow Dry with my blow dryer the blow Dry with my blow dryer the. Wavy hair & curly hair from roots to ends on damp hair and Control appearance. Hair buy online About this product product details Usage just for fly aways and baby hairs than 4,000+ people many! Discover l'oreal Studio Pro Heat it Hot & Sleek Cream review scored 9.4/10 based on 346 reviews all of to!