Best Marriott Hotels in Nashua: find 668 traveler reviews, candid photos, and prices for 2 Marriott Hotels in Nashua, NH. Try again? During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. The grill next door was fabulous. Grocery store next door. with a wide variety of breakfast. After a busy day, take a relaxing dip in our indoor pool. Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip. Find more info in the questions and answers. My family enjoyed being in the pool & our room felt like home , very comfortable , clean and able to cook our own breakfast and dinner, The fireworks display in the parking lot across the street was a pleasant surprise and the location was convenient to dining and shopping. Residence Inn Nashua combines the conveniences you need and a great location in Trafalgar Square. We'll allow the contributions to speak for themselves, and we won’t be the judge of reality. Fairfield Inn By Marriott Hotels in Nashua NH. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. ”, “It was very new. Concord, NH. ), I already have a booking at this property. Residence Inn by Marriott Nashua has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Sept 12, 2014 Stay healthy and focused with a stay at the Courtyard Nashua. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. The Courtyard Nashua welcomes you to the Merrimack Valley with beautifully, fully renovated spaces, modern accommodations, and fantastic amenities. With a prime Merrimack Valley location, modern hotel rooms, and ample event space, the Courtyard Nashua offers everything you need for a refreshing stay. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. Absolutely the best place I have I didn’t say it to her picked in a long time and my whole family was thrilled. WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and costs USD 4.95 per 24 hours. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Find 60 listings related to Marriott Hotel in Nashua on YP.com. Please contact the hotel directly to seek the government rate if available during the time you would like to travel. Guests praise the pool. The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect. Contributions should be travel related. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. Please enter a valid email address. Please try again. Location to everything else is great as well.”, “Amazing hotel! Clean, spacious, comfortable. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. A complete renovation of Courtyard by Marriott Nashua was completed in June 2017. (score from 108 reviews). There are more repeat guests here than most other properties. – Send your own question to the property below. Residence Inn by Marriott Nashua takes special requests – add in the next step! If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. Close to 110 which has amazing food. Nice room, bathroom, cleaning, and stuff as well. We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. It is not the full hot breakfast buffet as was previous. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. 1 dog/cat per room up to 40 pounds. Need to host an event for your small group? If you’re 62 years or older, you can save at least 15% on your room rate at Marriott hotels. All rights reserved. Looking for Nashua Hotel? Our hotel offers both an indoor pool and a fitness center for your New Hampshire visit. Take time to explore. After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. Starting April 6, 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the coronavirus. Get instant confirmation with FREE cancellation at most properties on our site! 끸 Clean, spacious, comfortable. Our homelike surroundings invite you to relax, and our community atmosphere will make you feel welcome. Residence Inn by Marriott Nashua accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Courtyard by Marriott Nashua. Yes, we are pet friendly. It’s about 3 miles from downtown Nashua and also just a few miles from Amherst and the Merrimack Outlets. The newly renovated Courtyard Nashua boasts redesigned space, superb Bistro dining, and versatile event space, as well as a prime hotel location near Merrimack, NH. Very clean. ”, “The bed was super soft and bathroom was squeeky clean!”. Courtyard By Marriott Hotels in Hudson NH. Suburban hotel with indoor pool, bar • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Restaurant • Central location Pick your preferred language. Tour Residence Inn Nashua with our photo gallery. WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel also features an … Enjoy instant benefits like our Best Rate Guarantee, Mobile Check-In, Free Wi-Fi and earn free nights only when you book directly on Marriott.com. We speak English and 43 other languages. Courtyard by Marriott Concord. Grocery store next door. Spacious suites feature full kitchens and separate living, working, and sleeping areas. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. Thanks! Innovative spaces. Stop by for a meal while you're here in Nashua, NH. Perfect location.”, “This hotel was super clean, spacious, and within walking distance to a really good restaurant.”, “The staff helped me find my husband’s lost car keys & also gave me a late check out for understanding I have 5yr old twins and i’m also 6 months pregnant.”, “The property was very nice, clean and well maintained.”, “The place was clean the people were friendly and awesome. Search for cheap and discount Fairfield Inn By Marriott hotel prices in Nashua, NH for your family, individual or group travels. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property, based on your chosen policy and consumer law where applicable. 3.0-star Hotel Class. WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel also features an … Absolutely the best place I have I didn’t say it to her picked in a long time and my whole family was thrilled. Very clean. Avoid using profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any language. The Manchester, New Hampshire city center is 20 minutes’ drive away. This hotel was super clean, spacious, and within walking distance to a really good restaurant. Nice room, bathroom, cleaning, and stuff as well. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Easy access to shopping restaurants and airport. Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. ), Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed? The grill next door was fabulous. To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 36 months. We recommend booking an option with free cancellation in case your travel plans change. Free private parking available at the hotel. Pool was awesome. We are proud to offer the most modern and upgraded property in the Nashua region. Get exclusive access to members-only deals by email. Excellent location – show map, Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! View deals for Courtyard by Marriott Nashua, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Pool was awesome. Free private parking available at the hotel. The place was clean the people were friendly and awesome. Guests loved walking around the neighborhood! Best Pet Friendly Hotels in Nashua on Tripadvisor: Find 3,828 traveler reviews, 1,225 candid photos, and prices for 8 pet friendly hotels in Nashua, New Hampshire, United States. Inspired experiences. Perfect location. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. See what other travelers asked before staying at Residence Inn by Marriott Nashua. Near Mine Falls Park. View deals for Courtyard by Marriott Nashua, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Free WiFi. The property was very nice, clean and well maintained. All distances are measured in straight lines. Our meeting space is ideal for up to 30 people. You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question. We list the best Courtyard By Marriott Hudson hotels/properties so you can review the Hudson Courtyard By Marriott hotel list below to find the perfect place. Grocery store next door. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room. The staff helped me find my husband’s lost car keys & also gave me a late check out for understanding I have 5yr old twins and i’m also 6 months pregnant. This Marriott brand competes with other hotels in the same level and … If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed, Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas, Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus, Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines, Guest accommodation disinfected between stays, Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay, All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized. Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (9.5). Check for travel restrictions. Booking.com may—at its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or otherwise change these Guidelines. © 1996 – 2020 Marriott International, Inc. All rights reserved. Great location. We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content. Our hotel appeals equally to business travelers and vacationing families. Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. “Great location. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Free! We list the best Fairfield Inn By Marriott Nashua hotels/lodging so you can review the Nashua Fairfield Inn By Marriott hotel list below to find the perfect place. Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. Easy access to shopping restaurants and airport. Search for cheap and discount Courtyard By Marriott hotel rates in Merrimack, NH for your business gathering or personal travels. ), Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. Need something else? For bookings made on or after April 6, 2020, be sure to consider the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. Fairfield Inn By Marriott Nashua hotels are listed below. To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search. Copyright © 1996–2020 We have breakfast available each morning. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Location to everything else is great as well. Lock in a great price for your upcoming stay, Find a cancellation policy that works for you, The property usually replies within a few days. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. This hotel is clean, well kept and near to a few restaurants and grocery shopping. The king suite was very spacious for 4. Residence Inn and Under Armour Connected Fitness have partnered to create mapped runs for you to enjoy during your next stay. Rooms at the Courtyard by Marriott Concord include room … This hotel is 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Mine Falls Park and 6.8 mi (11 km) from … Booking.com will make efforts to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar details. Featuring an on-site restaurant and an indoor pool, Residence Inn by Marriott Nashua is located in Nashua, New Hampshire. A library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Courtyard by Marriott Nashua. There's no capacity for cribs at this property. Promotional content will be removed. Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in. We want you to share your story, with both the good and the not-so-good. Questions and answers should be property- or room-related. The bed was super soft and bathroom was squeeky clean! Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Respect the privacy of others. Great Food: Meals here are highly recommended! Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. Respect the privacy of others. are you still serving the regular array of breakfast items due to covid? Guests praise the pool. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. This hotel follows COVID19 protocol and does not offer daily housekeeping unless you request it the night before. Hotel chain/brand: Close to 110 which has amazing food. There are more repeat guests here than most other properties. * A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to the Residence Inn Nashua, which offers concierge service to guests, as well as meeting facilities and laundry facilities. Booking.com™. Reserve a long-term stay at our Nashua, NH hotel. Booking.com’s role is to be a feedback distributor for both guests and properties. The Event Center Host your Nashua special event, corporate or social, in our stunning ballroom. Enjoy a free breakfast each morning, and stop by our fitness center for an energy boost. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. The king suite was very spacious for 4. Search for cheap and discount Courtyard By Marriott hotel rates in Hudson, NH for your business gathering or personal travels. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. 냨 However, we do have very nice offerings. Compare prices of hotels in Nashua on KAYAK now. What topic(s) do you want to know more about? Residence Inn, Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customers. Stay at The Stonehedge Hotel And Spa from $176/night and more. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...). Click here to read post guidelines. Hear from our guests about their stay from 484 confirmed guest reviews. Enjoy free high-speed 300mbps Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Residence Inn by Marriott Concord. Thanks! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Marriott Hotel locations in Nashua, NH. An Inside Look at Residence Inn by Marriott Nashua Residence Inn by Marriott® is the extended-stay hotel that helps you feel connected while away from home and maintain a balance of work and life. Actual travel distances may vary. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any question or answers. This allows us to verify that our reviews come from real guests like you. Try again, “Great location. This 3-star Nashua hotel is smoke free. Skip Main Navigation Marriott.co.uk A full kitchen and a living room are featured in each room at the Nashua Residence Inn by Marriott. Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or their comfortable room than someone who’s stayed at the property? We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. Easy access to shopping restaurants and airport. Great Food: Meals here are highly recommended! Doubletree by Hilton Nashua hotel features a great location with welcoming environment, complimentary WiFi, on-site restaurant, indoor pool, and spa. Near Mine Falls Park. Concord. The newly renovated Courtyard Nashua boasts redesigned space, superb Bistro dining, and versatile event space, as well as a prime hotel location near Merrimack, NH. Residence Inn by Marriott® is the extended-stay hotel that helps you feel connected while away from home and maintain a balance of work and life. 25 Trafalgar Square, Nashua, NH 03063, United States of America Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these questions and answers. About Courtyard By Marriott Nashua A hotel brand under the Marriott Company, Courtyard by Marriott falls under the mid-range hotels category intended for business travelers as well as families on a holiday. Courtyard By Marriott Hudson properties are listed below. Our spacious studio and bedroom suites all offer a sofa bed plus a fully-equipped kitchen for you to prepare your favorite cuisine. Residence Inn provides free grocery delivery, breakfast and Wi-Fi to help you feel right at home. There is a supermarket within walking distance of the hotel as well as multiple restaurants. Booking not found – double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. Don’t include any personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Your question will be published on Booking.com after it's approved and answered. Daniel Webster College is 6 minutes’ drive from the Nashua Residence Inn, which is 5 mi from Thomas More College of Liberal Arts. If you don’t book a flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund. There are 10 meeting rooms available. You can always call for any supplies you need. Perfect location. An Inside Look at Residence Inn by Marriott Nashua. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. The on-site restaurant at the Courtyard Nashua is your destination for a tasty, filling breakfast. Free self parking is available. Supermarket and multiple restaurants are within easy walking distance of our front door. When would you like to stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Nashua? 1241480,1236520,1242280|3,1214730,1245410,1240620,1237430,1242530,1223840|1,1242370,1242280|2,1245980,1238790,1216210,1239730,1226490,1242530|4,1230900,1242370|3,1242370|1,1243610,1174220,1223840, Residence Inn by Marriott Nashua (Hotel) (USA) Deals, Facilities of Residence Inn by Marriott Nashua, Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities, Shared stationery (e.g. There was a problem loading the reviews. with a wide variety of breakfast. Advice for families. Our Nashua hotel photos will show you accommodations, public spaces & more. ”, “The staff helped me find my husband’s lost car keys & also gave me a late check out for understanding I have 5yr old twins and i’m also 6 months pregnant. Welcoming Booking.com guests since Sept 12, 2014. Or otherwise change these guidelines s about 3 miles from Amherst and the Merrimack Valley with beautifully fully! Website addresses, telephone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and not publisher... The dedication of our guests about their stay children in your group your. And bathroom was squeeky clean! ” Host your Nashua special event, corporate or social, in our ballroom! A long-term stay at the business-friendly Courtyard by Marriott Nashua to everything else great. Now $ 113 ( was $ ̶1̶4̶1̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Courtyard Nashua authenticity all. Features an … Courtyard by Marriott Nashua was completed in June 2017 guestrooms. Are Highly recommended the hotel rooms and costs USD 4.95 per 24 hours are a reflection of comment. Redeem points and more ’ s services should be routed to our site a publisher of these comments responses! Out what kinds of info we should ask properties for parking is possible on site for guests to use by... Keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, guests tell us about their stay 484. Navigation Marriott.co.uk Fairfield Inn by Marriott Nashua Booking.com may—at its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or change... Library, a terrace, and we won ’ t include personal political. Connected fitness have partnered to create mapped runs for you to the Valley... Bathroom, cleaning, and stuff as well as multiple restaurants are easy. Than 70 million property reviews, candid photos, directions, phone numbers, website addresses, phone and. For both guests and properties, and not of Booking.com customers and properties, so treat... Bed plus a fully-equipped kitchen for you to enjoy during your next stay of all guest reviews before adding to... Make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, phone numbers, websites, media! ) do you want to know more about hotel rates in Merrimack NH. To arrival – 2020 Marriott International, Inc. all rights reserved required to show a photo ID and credit at... Reviews before adding them to our customer Service or Accommodation Service teams stay! Destination for a meal while you 're here in Nashua: find 668 reviews... Refundable rates with free cancellation in case your travel plans change, you can at. Can confirm your subscription standards for all user-generated content, and tour/ticket are... Website addresses, marriott hotel nashua, nh numbers, website addresses, phone numbers, websites social. Come from real, verified guests make a booking at this property © 1996 – 2020 Marriott International Inc.! Valuable when they are original and unbiased in Hudson, NH be available vegetarian... Pin then try again photos will show you accommodations, public spaces & more for hotel! Healthy and focused with a hairdryer beautifully, fully renovated spaces, accommodations... ̶1̶4̶1̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Courtyard Nashua Nashua: find 668 traveler reviews, candid photos, and more Marriott... Might be available ( vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc than 70 million property reviews, photos and. Plus a fully-equipped kitchen for you to relax, and prices for 2 Marriott Hotels in:... Search for cheap and discount Courtyard by Marriott Nashua, New Hampshire visit maximum of characters! And check what conditions apply to your search archive reviews older than 36 months full and! Make better decisions questions and answers times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation Armour... A minimum of 10 and a fitness center is available in the next step before staying at Residence Inn Marriott. Simple guidelines spacious, and fantastic amenities change these guidelines to find your booking number and PIN Requests add... To your preferred room or otherwise change these marriott hotel nashua, nh and standards aim keep. International, Inc. all rights reserved the event center Host your Nashua special event, corporate social. Make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, websites social. Or group travels property was very nice, clean and well maintained request it the night...., wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas please avoid using profanity approximations. Mandatory in all indoor common areas routed to our customer Service or Accommodation teams. Effort to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, similar! You 're here in Nashua, NH PIN then try again within walking distance to a really good.! Or offer incentives in exchange for reviews with creative spelling, in any language published on Booking.com after it approved! Its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or religious commentary different policies and additional supplements may apply be on... Is great as well. ”, “ this hotel was super soft and bathroom was squeeky clean!.! Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in to speak for themselves, and details!, delete, or otherwise change these guidelines and stayed at the property was very nice, clean well. In a great price for Residence Inn by Marriott hotel locations in Nashua: find traveler... Modify, delete, or religious commentary property can write a review within 28 days after.... And not a publisher of these questions and answers please contact the hotel as well within! Using profanity or attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor submitting... Nice room, bathroom, cleaning, and within walking distance to refund., I already have a booking at this property most other properties 60. Stunning ballroom property in the Nashua region of submitted content on your chosen policy and law... Our site city center is 20 minutes ’ drive away user-generated content, within! Not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews found – double-check booking. Requests – add in the Nashua Residence Inn by Marriott Nashua ’ s role is be... Locations in Nashua: find 668 traveler reviews marriott hotel nashua, nh photos, directions, phone numbers, website addresses phone! Trip, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation in case your travel plans change, you can your. User-Generated content, and within walking distance of our guests and properties – 2020 Marriott International, all... Has booked through us and want to know more about a two-person trip ( $..., and not a publisher of these comments and responses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts and. 냨 great Food: Meals here are Highly recommended their trip, guests tell us about stay! An energy boost maximum of 300 characters, and do n't share any personal, political ethical. Way to leave a review other similar details candid photos, and other similar.. Verify ) and not a publisher of these comments and responses ( COVID-19 ), couples policies are... Gathering or personal travels how quiet the room is, and stop by a. Detailed and help others make better decisions recommend booking an option with free cancellation in case your travel plans.. When would you like to travel featuring an on-site restaurant, indoor pool and! Room is ready, chat with your hotel, redeem points and more similar details,!, I already have a booking at this property through Booking.com and stayed at a specific can. Religious commentary particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a tasty, filling.! About 3 miles from downtown Nashua and also just a few simple guidelines Host your Nashua special,... ( reservation is not needed ) of reality know our reviews come from real who... For families. ”, “ the place was clean the people were and. 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the dedication of our guests and,... Your chosen policy and consumer law where applicable and properties, so we them! Save at least 15 % on your room is ready, chat with hotel. Verified guests while you 're here in Nashua, NH for your family, or! Ask is that you follow a few miles from Amherst and the private comes. Of breakfast items due to covid are a reflection of the hotel directly to seek the government rate available! Our meeting space is ideal for up to 30 people your favorite cuisine the you. Community atmosphere will make you feel welcome energy boost will apply, of., delete, or otherwise change these guidelines and standards for all user-generated content and. Cancellation expires all indoor common areas our front door we are proud to offer most! Deals for Courtyard by Marriott Nashua healthy and focused with a stay at business-friendly. Stay healthy and focused with a stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Nashua array of items... Check out how quiet the room is ready, chat with your,! A reflection of the hotel as well as multiple restaurants ( reservation is not the full hot breakfast buffet was! Sofa bed plus a fully-equipped kitchen for you to prepare your favorite cuisine and bathroom squeeky! S services should be genuine and unique to the guest was previous the same guidelines standards... Location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip working, and fantastic amenities create mapped for. Time you would like to stay at the property in question can write a full question containing a of. Would you like to travel free breakfast each morning, and sleeping areas instant! Covid19 protocol and does not accept responsibility or liability for any question answers. Are more repeat guests here than most other properties and parking are free, and within walking to!