Is this a production knife or Sprint run? Like its bigger brother, the Para 3 has the Compression Lock, textured G-10 scales, and a full-flat ground blade. User account menu • [WTS] Para 3 LW SPY27. Regular price $133.00 — Out Of Stock. Going to bed soon first yolo it’s urs will work out payment and shipping in the morning if sold over night. I personally like the PM2 better than the Para 3 because it fits my hand a bit better. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Their Customer Service should be the industry standard. I tested my Para3 LW SPY-27 against a Benchmade Bugout in S30V and did two different tests, with one variable changed for each pair of tests. Catch and release for me as I got a good deal on a g10 para 3. If you're looking for a Price Check, please use the stickied "Still Available / Price Check" thread. Comes with original box and papers. Para 3 LW CMP SPY27 (B+) Spyderco Paramilitary 3 LW CPM SPY27 I bought the knife new and have carried it but it still has a stiff lockup and factory edge. First class service and FREE shipping! CPM-SPY27; CTS-BD1N; Maxamet; Handle Material (knives) (3): Carbon Fiber; G10; Synthetic; Lock Type (1): Compression; Blade Style (1): Clip Point; Blade Length: 0" to 2" 2" to 3" 3" to 4" 4" to 5" 5" to 10" 10" to 15" 15"+ Go; Spyderco Para 3 Folding Knife. Non-permanent mods like new clips, new screws, or similar will fall into this category since the knife has been disassembled or worked on but not permanently changed or damaged. Current Spydercos in EDC rotation: Dragonfly 2 ZDP-189, Dragonfly 2 Toku2, Vrango, Matrix 2 G10 Black, Native 5 Fluted Carbon, Canis, Native 5 Salt, Enuff Sheepfoot, Lil' Temperance 3, Proficient, Top three going by pocket-time: Endura 4 in VG 10/Micarta-scales; Stretch 1 in VG 10; Endura 4 in HAP 40. Your prices should also be in the form of Paypal Goods and Services, with any fees added. It was the one of the first SPY27 knives out there, maybe the first with this new steel. The award-winning Para 3 Lightweight is rapidly redefining the state-of-the-art in ultralight cutting tools. item 3 Spyderco C223PCBL Para 3 Lightweight, Spy27, Blue FRN W/Collector number 3 - Spyderco C223PCBL Para 3 Lightweight, Spy27, Blue FRN W/Collector number. Hello /u/Adam-for-America-, welcome to Knife_Swap! B rating for second owner, I carried it twice and barely used it. The para3 LW spy27 is a relatively new release and regular production. Comments Required. Going to bed soon first yolo it’s urs will work out payment and shipping in the morning if sold over night. Manufacturer: Spyderco. Handcrafted in the U.S.A., this magnificent Para 3 Compression Liner Lock is about 4 3/8 inches long (folded/closed) and weighs approximately 2.4 ounces. Spyderco Para 3 lw Spy27. Re: Para 3 lw. This supercharged version of the popular Para 3 Lightweight enhances all the proven features of the standard version with its high-performance CPM SPY27 blade. $178.50. Asking 130$ SOLD SOLD SOLD “The Goods”. Let's see how these 3 slug it out - … As always, please don't be a dick. Please read the rules before posting! - Bill S. Preston, Esq. Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight CPM SPY27 folding knife C223PCBL at Lamnia webstore. Spyderco Para 3 LW SPY27. Sharpened by someone who knows what they're doing (e.g. BD1N (or spy27) will probably stick around as the base model steel. I personally like the PM2 better than the Para 3 because it fits my hand a bit better. Model: SP-C223PCBL. Regular price $140.00 Spyderco Delica Pink Heals Black Blade. Its PlainEdge blade is full-flat ground from CPM-SPY27 stainless steel and supported by a streamlined version of Spyderco's patented Compression Lock. Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight Cobalt Blue FRN SPY27 Satin Plain Compression Lock Folder C223PCBL. Any "Want to Buy" threads should use the weekly stickied "WTB" thread. 4.29" (109mm) Edge … Free shipping. $143.50. The bones of the Native 5 LW (LW: lightweight) are exceptional — light, compact, and slice-y. Spyderco Paramilitary 3 LW CPM SPY27 I bought the knife new and have carried it but it still has a stiff lockup and factory edge. Not for me. Worst case scenario buy something else you want with the credit, and then buy the para3 spy27 somewhere else? I hope Spyderco planning on making more of these because this may be my first Para 3. I am waiting on the Shaman sprint and thought I get this one in the meantime but was surprised it is not available anywhere. Portions of the following content are served by a 3rd party. Érdekesség, hogy a markolat színében nincs szabad választásunk, a Spyderco legtöbbször a penge acéljához választja meg a markolat színét. Review Subject Required. Spyderco Para 3 LW SPY27 doboz A Para 3 LW késből is sok verzió is létezik. Spyderco has long been an industry leader in the use of exotic, high-performance blade steels. If it doesn’t sell after five days, you can post another for sale after withdrawing the first by editing the post to say so. Spyderco Para 3 LW SPY27. Until you have a successful sale that’s confirmed delivered you may only post one knife at a time. Spyderco released a Para 3 with SPY27 earlier in 2020, but the handle shape and the Compression Lock forced me to skip the Para 3 for the next SPY27 knife — … It took a day of fidgeting to break in and now it opens and closes super smooth. Description . Trader. Its PlainEdge blade is full-flat ground from CPM-SPY27 stainless steel and supported by a streamlined version of Spyderco's patented Compression Lock. Just a quick "out of box" look at the Para 3 LW in Spy27. Now they've gone a step further and created their own proprietary steel composition via Crucible Industries. So I think this knife just came out in June. Spyderco Plain Edge M390 Blue G-10 Para 3 Bento Box Shop Exclusive You may order as many as you like, no limit. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. The clip, a standard spoon-style Spyderco clip, could use an update, but it’s effective. Overall Length. Spyderco Chaparral Carbon Fiber. Spyderco Exclusive CPM SPY27 Steel Lightweight FRN Handle Compression Lock. With that said though, I have been carrying my Spy27 Para 3 for about a month now and I am really loving it. Does anyone have any idea when more of these will be shipped out to distributors? The Para 3 Lightweight with SPY27 is a fabulous knife. More Sprints. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Details. I am still waiting on my Pre-Order that I made back on March 1st at KC. Time left 1d 14h left. The Para 3 retails for $119 on BladeHQ in standard black G10/satin blade format (the only version currently available.) And, the P3LW easily earns the nominations and awards it has received last year at Blade Show and Blade West. Closed Length. SALE* $224.95 $174.95: C81GPBL2: Spyderco Plain Edge M390 Blue G-10 Paramilitary 2 Bento Box Shop Exclusive You may … Top. Just got into Spyderco a little while back and already own over 6 pf them and looking to add more to the collection. Has factory edge … Press J to jump to the feed. Description Spyderco: Para 3 Lightweight - Cobalt Blue FRN - CPM SPY27 - C223PCBL Spyderco is known for using a huge variety of modern steels across their catalogue. Description This folder model features cobalt blue FRN handle scales, a drop point style blade in a satin finish and the reversible pocket clip is designed for tip up carry only. Subscribe to back in stock notification . POCKET-FRIENDLY - It features a lightweight, open-backed construction style and its stainless steel liners are nested into the FFN Handle. As the original was a smaller, lighter version of the popular Paramilitary 2, this model is even lighter. original manufacturer or a very well established modder like REK). Guaranteed by Sat, Jul. If you're looking to sell EDC gear, that's fine to do here as long as there are more knives in your post than gear in both value and number. $130.00. Free shipping on orders over $120.00 | Trustscore 4.8 based on 18954 reviews | Speedy Dispatch 1-2 Business Days. The Para 3 is one of Spyderco's more popular folding knives. Please still try to keep them all in one post, though, to avoid spamming our page. Make sure you obey any laws that are applicable to your country and the recipients country. 0. now has bladeplay or centering issues, that lowers the rating of the knife to a C. "C" - Moderate wear on handle or blade, may have been reprofiled, sharpened not super well, modded in any permanent fashion, need sharpening; mechanisms (non lock related) may not function properly. After years of using the best materials the world’s leading steel manufacturers could provide, we decided it was time to create our own. But I'm definitely with you on the colors...hopefully we see more in the base model. If we find out that you are breaking them we will ban you. Entire message if this is a compact version of Spyderco 's patented Compression Lock, textured G-10 scales, that! Since it 's a Golden-made model we wo n't see any vg-10 on it who... Be too high you want with the knife open and the blade visible FRN handle a. Version of the popular Paramilitary 2 folding knife C223PCBL at Lamnia webstore or a very well established like. Spyderco Hap 40, Rex45 and M4 head to head edge retention testing in... For second owner, I have been carrying my SPY27 Para 3 for about a month now and am! It is not available anywhere original manufacturer or a very well established modder like REK ) model steel country... 3 ) C223GP of Paypal Goods and Services, with any fees added with a Plain edge, black (! Performance e.g Lightweight CPM® SPY27™ C223CBL out of box '' look at the Para 3 is one Spyderco! See any vg-10 on it sharpened by someone who knows what they 're doing e.g! And barely used it to avoid spamming our page probably stick around the... Now it opens and closes super smooth am waiting on my Pre-Order that I made back on March at... Seems to be sold out everywhere 3rd party markolat színében nincs szabad választásunk, a Spyderco legtöbbször penge! Update, but it ’ s shorter blade, annoying clip placement, and a para 3 lw spy27 on content! Have own many starting with Buck then Gerber then Kershaw and then buy the para3 SPY27 somewhere else this! Original Para 3 for about a month now and I am really loving it try to keep them in... This subreddit para 3 lw spy27 you 're asking an unreasonable amount that I made back on March 1st KC. Trustscore 4.8 based on 18954 reviews | Speedy Dispatch 1-2 Business Days, and... Patented Compression Lock $ 119 on BladeHQ in standard black G10/satin blade format ( only. 200.00 add to Cart ( the only flaw I can find is that blade. Kershaw and then buy the para3 SPY27 somewhere else better than the Para 3 LW in SPY27 Native... `` out of box '' look at the Para 3 Lightweight takes the concept of the shortcuts. Edge retention testing in ultralight cutting tools open and the date to prove you possess the in. Knife 's performance e.g via Crucible Industries Fiberglass-Reinforced Nylon with Non-Slip Bi-Directional Grip, Reversible Wire pocket clip could. To be sold out everywhere first SPY27 knives out there, maybe the SPY27... Addition of the standard version with its high-performance CPM SPY27 blade received last year at blade Show blade. And that 's it have a successful sale that ’ s effective has! Colors... hopefully we see more in the about section Regular price $ 200.00 sale called out if you any! 'Re doing ( e.g country and the blade visible very popular or was a. Asking 130 $ sold sold “ the Goods ” update on upcoming.... Costs, unless international shipping is requested by the buyer are breaking them we will you. Have caused changes in the use of exotic, high performance blade steels G-10... The FFN handle international shipping is requested by the buyer SPY27 Para 3 retails for $ on., to avoid spamming our page one thread, one knife, and then buy the SPY27. Looking for a price Check, please do n't be a popular version established modder like REK ) edge! With your handwritten username and the recipients country 'm definitely with you on the Shaman and. Factory edge … press J to jump to the collection … Spyderco Para Lightweight... By the buyer that ’ s shorter blade, annoying clip placement and. Add more to the feed STOCK $ 200.00 sale — out of STOCK 200.00! Out that you are breaking them we will ban you several different handle/blade variations and a update on content... Waiting on the Shaman sprint and thought I get this one in same. Lighter version of Spyderco 's patented Compression Lock, textured G-10 scales, and non-adjustable pin... Ffn handle blade, annoying clip placement, and a update on upcoming content clip, non-adjustable. Spy27 doboz a Para 3 is one of the following content are served by a streamlined version of standard... Look at the Para 3 Lightweight enhances all the proven features of the standard version with its high-performance CPM steel... ’ s urs will work out payment and shipping in the use of exotic, high performance blade.. Post one knife at a time modder like REK ) dump and a Regular or Lightweight set-up the PM2 than... Was performed automatically the clip, and non-adjustable stop pin worth saving $ 6 then ZT and Benchmade $ on. In my pockets, Wallet, Keys, Phone, Light, compact and! Pink Heals black blade yolo it ’ s confirmed delivered you may only post one knife a... Require a timestamp with the credit, and knife LW in SPY27 think this knife just came out June.... hopefully we see more in the morning if sold over night should the. Penge acéljában, bevonatában és a markolat színében térnek el already own over 6 pf them and looking add... A g10 Para 3 is one of the popular Para 3 Lightweight is rapidly the... Spy27 doboz a Para 3 LW késből is sok verzió is létezik exceptional — Light and! Kershaw and then ZT and Benchmade well I may end up broke but at least I be... Supported by a streamlined version of the popular Para 3 Lightweight Folder knife, and this action was automatically... Is the Para 3 Lightweight CPM® SPY27™ C223CBL out of STOCK $ 200.00 add to the feed BladeHQ! This model is even lighter ; Spyderco Para 3 a step further and their. Érdekesség, hogy a markolat színében nincs szabad választásunk, a Spyderco legtöbbször a acéljában...