Community Info. Get Started Now. Community Status AllGrand OpeningComing SoonClose Out, Would you like to searchonly the viewable map area? Ryder Homes' Reno/Sparks New Home Update - March 2018! 5 steps to shop, tour and buy online. This new construction community offers 3-4 bed, 3-4 bath homes ranging from 2,330-3,030 sqft. 4 Br | 3.5 Ba | 3 Gr 3,030 sq. However, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. w/ Avenue5 Residential Argentum Partners Ryder Homes No matter what the product may be, our efforts remain focused on creating the highest quality and most appealing homes for the homeowners we have the pleasure of serving. 775-771-1783 Info & Services. Discover agent profiles and listings provided by Ryder Homes Realty, Inc. of RENO. 4:03. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Breckenridge By Ryder Homes locations in Reno, NV. I purchased my home last March 2017, and had some small issues with the house and they fixed everything promptly. We have created residential communities in over 20 counties in California and Nevada. The new rendering, which Ryder shared with the Reno … ), The Meadows features a progressively modern aesthetic that is unlike any other new home community in Northern Nevada. Ryder Homes … Green Video Virtual Tour Plan Viewer . Find 152 listings related to Ryder Homes in South Meadows on YP.com. Customer Testimonials. Become a smarter homebuyer now. Search for other Home Builders on The Real Yellow Pages®. The Heights will feature six brand new single and two-story home designs ranging in size from 1,908 to 2,895 square feet of living space on approximately 1/4 acre lots. At NewHomeSource.com, we update the content on our site on a nightly basis. With regional corporate offices in both Walnut Creek, CA and Reno, NV, Ryder Homes has created residential communities in over 20 counties in California and Nevada for almost 60 years. 5 steps to shop, tour and buy online. The developer filed a permit with the city of Reno … Ryder Homes. View where they build in master planned developments or individual communities. With regional corporate offices in both Walnut Creek, CA and Reno, NV, Ryder Homes has created residential communities in over 20 counties in California and Nevada for almost 60 years. Their houses are well built and beautiful. Reno, NV 89511 . Sign Up. Copyright © 2001-2020 Builders Digital Experience, LLC. Currently, we have actively selling communities in. New Homes Directory .com is the easiest place for home searchers to find new homes and new condos as well as the most efficient means for Ryder Homes to get results promoting their new home communities in Reno. Please enter a valid location or select an item from the list. Ryder Homes. “What’s standard at Mountaingate were options at many of the other communities we looked at, which reduced the overall cost of being able to get into our home comfortably and be able to call it home". Simplify homebuying with these financial tools. Use the zoom tools to get closer and see homes. Get the latest on the new phase at Mountaingate in South Reno, Shadow Ridge in … After all, if it was easy to build in Marin County everyone would be doing it, right? Find 7 listings related to Breckenridge By Ryder Homes in Reno on YP.com. Find 17 listings related to Ryder Homes Of Nevada Inc in Reno on YP.com. Toggle Menu. We are proud to be building Northern Nevada's highest-quality new homes in the most sought-after neighborhoods. View community features, available floor plans, and builder information on Zillow.com. Ryder Homes - Talon Pointe Residence 1. This Niche can take many forms, but a majority of our communities contain less than twenty new homes and can take years of careful planning. This Niche can take many forms, but a majority of our communities contain less than twenty new homes and can take years of careful planning. Ryder Homes is currently the largest private homebuilder and the 3rd largest residential homebuilder in Northern Nevada. Become a smarter homebuyer now. Reno, NV 89511 . With regional offices in both Walnut Creek, CA and Reno, NV, we are currently building new communities in both Northern California and Northern Nevada. The Pointe at Somersett. After all, if it was easy to build in Marin County everyone would be doing it, right? From the sun-bathed deserts to the snow-capped mountains, Ryder Homes has become part of the landscape. Discover your new Ryder Home in Sparks, Nevada! 1,423 views; 2 years ago; 2:26. Yes No, Sort by Default# of Matching HomesCity A-ZCity Z-APrice Low-HighPrice High-LowBuilder A-ZBuilder Z-ACommunity A-ZCommunity Z-A Sort by DefaultCity A-ZCity Z-APrice Low-HighPrice High-Low# Bedrooms Low-High# Bedrooms High-LowBuilder A-ZBuilder Z-APlan Name A-ZPlan Name Z-A, 116 Sierra Colina Dr. Stateline, NV 89449, 11640 Paradise View Dr. Sparks, NV 89441, Simplify homebuying with these financial tools, Results per page 15 per page25 per page50 per page. from $614,990 - $684,990. Mountaingate Plan 2 Drone Tour - Duration: 2:05. Residence 3. View and compare all the Ryder Homes communities in Reno NV you will find them here with pricing and inventory updated daily. Residence 2. Ready to Build. In fact, we are not only the largest privately-owned home builder in Northern Nevada, but Ryder Homes was also recently awarded the, Our focus in Northern California is simple - to build high-quality new homes exclusively in Class A locations. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Ryder Homes locations in South Meadows, Reno, NV. Ryder Homes Of Nevada Inc in Sparks 89434 listed as licensed Contractors Near Me Home Improvement and we are located at the address 2674 Roseto Cir Nevada 89434 in Sparks and you can contact us via email or phone at (775)358-2255, click here to learn more and get hours, ratings and free expert estimates from Ryder Homes Of Nevada Inc and licensed pros in Sparks and nearby. Our focus in Northern California is simple - to build high-quality new homes exclusively in Class A locations. We are currently building the finest new home communities in Reno, Sparks, Carson City, & Stateline, Nevada - learn more here. No matter what the product may be, our efforts remain focused on creating the highest quality and most appealing homes for the homeowners we have the pleasure of serving. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Ryder Homes Of Nevada Inc locations in Reno, NV. Please select the location and home details you’re looking for below to discover the new home of your dreams. from $684,990. Learn more about our new communities here! Check out Ryder Homes' September 2015 new home update for the Reno-Sparks area. Every homesite at The Heights backs to either common area or BLM land that will never be developed. View community features, available floor plans, and builder information on Zillow.com. There are 4 plan types available at The Meadows staring at $614,990. You can compare … NewHomeSource.com is a trademark of Builders Digital Experience, LLC and all other marks are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Ryder Homes of Nevada in Reno 89502 listed as licensed Contractors Near Me Home Improvement and we are located at the address 290 Gentry Way Nevada 89502 in Reno and you can contact us via email or phone at (775) 823-3788, click here to learn more and get hours, ratings and free expert estimates from Ryder Homes of Nevada and licensed pros in Reno and nearby. No matter what the product may be, our efforts remain focused on creating the highest quality and most appealing homes for the homeowners we have the pleasure of serving. 9 miles away. The Meadows. Currently, we have actively selling communities in Scotts Valley and Novato, and upcoming projects in Santa Rosa & Dixon - learn more here. Find your next home in Sierra Colina by Ryder Homes, located in Stateline, NV. In fact, we are not only the largest privately-owned home builder in Northern Nevada, but Ryder Homes was also recently awarded the Builders Association of Northern Nevada's highest honor, 2018 Builder of the Year! View and compare all the Ryder Homes communities in Reno NV you will find them here with pricing and inventory updated daily. You can learn about Ryder Homes Realty, Inc. in RENO, NV by visiting realtor.com(R). Introducing The Meadows, our newest privately-gated community located at the intersection of Arrowcreek & Wedge Parkway in South Reno. More Less . David Hughes | Reno Real Estate. Ryder Homes. For over 60 years our meticulous approach to home design has made the Ryder name synonymous with quality craftsmanship. Founded in 1959, Ryder Homes remains family-owned and operated and is recognized as one of the nation's top 150 home builders. Zillow has 1,195 homes for sale in Reno NV. Save Free brochure. Read more. The Meadows. Save Free brochure. We make it easy to compare communities, plans, and see specials and incentives directly from Ryder Homes. Search for other Home Builders in Reno on The Real Yellow Pages®. Reno, NV 89511 . Find 149 listings related to Ryder Homes in Reno on YP.com. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. A new 64 home community located within the Somersett Master Plan, The Pointe features 2 brand new single-story and 1 … The Meadows is a new community in Reno, NV by Ryder Homes. We make it easy to compare communities, plans, and see specials and incentives directly from Ryder Homes. 3 Br | 3.5 Ba | 3 Gr 2,641 sq. See what I can afford Get my credit score Calculate my mortgage Get pre-approved Prep my home for sale Get offers on my home. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Ryder Homes locations in Reno, NV. They are exceptional when it comes to customer service. Unlike most production homebuilders, we design the homes in each new project specifically for the community they are intended for, and we rarely - if ever - replicate the same plan twice. Located in one of Reno's most desirable neighborhoods and zoned for the best schools (including the new Marce Herz Middle School! 3 reviews of Ryder Homes of Nevada "If you are purchasing new homes , I recommend Ryder Homes. The Reno New Homes Directory is one of the most useful real estate sites on the Internet for finding new homes for sale in Reno by Ryder Homes. Plan 3. The Heights is Ryder Homes' newest community, now under construction on Skystone Drive in Sparks, Nevada. Copyright 2020 Ryder Homes © All Rights Reserved | Ryder Homes Privacy Policy was revised effective 12/5/2014. Dig into communities to compare amenities like pools, clubhouses, and more. Ryder Homes March 2017 Reno/Sparks New Home Update - Duration: 5 minutes, 2 seconds. Casoleil Model Home Drone Tour - Duration: 2 minutes, 26 seconds. Ryder Homes lists their communities on NewHomeSource. Ryder Homes 362 views. Save Free brochure. With regional corporate offices in both Walnut Creek, CA and Reno, NV, Ryder Homes has created residential communities in over 20 counties in California and Nevada for almost 60 years. All rights reserved. Ryder Homes has updated plans for its downtown Pine Street housing project with a new rendering. Introducing The Pointe at Somersett by Ryder Homes. Residence 4. View where they build in master planned developments or individual communities. We are proud to be building Northern Nevada's highest-quality new homes in the most sought-after neighborhoods. You can compare community amenities, price range, and current inventory to find the right home for you. Start customizing your new home here with our interactive online tool. In order to monitor this widespread growth effectively, we operate out of regional corporate offices in Walnut Creek, CA and Reno, NV. Ryder Homes lists their communities on NewHomeSource. Find your next home in The Meadows by Ryder Homes, located in Reno, NV. 1030 Caughlin Crossing Reno, NV 89519 . Sierra Colina at Lake Tahoe, NV  LEARN MORE. Located in the well established & highly desirable Somersett master planned community, The Pointe at Somersett offers homeowners both single & two-story floor plans ranging in size from 2,386 to 3,057 square feet with open concept living spaces designed specifically to take full advantage of the priceless views and natural beauty unique to the site. Here's a sneak peek at of our newest apartments in south Reno, The Village South! We are proud to be building Northern Nevada's highest-quality new homes in the most sought-after neighborhoods. It is your responsibility to independently verify the information on the site. Ryder Homes is eyeing Downtown Reno’s Pine Street neighborhood as the site for a new luxury townhouse project. We seek to ensure that all of the data presented on the site regarding new homes and new home communities is current and accurate. - Duration: 4:03. Sign up for email updates. 4 homes match your search. they give you quality products that you will enjoy and experience. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Ryder Homes Or Nevada at 985 Damonte Ranch Pkwy Ste 140, Reno, NV 89521. ft. 9 miles away. ft. 9 miles away. Specialties. In fact, we are not only the largest privately-owned home builder in Northern Nevada, but Ryder Homes was also recently awarded the Builders Association of Northern Nevada's highest honor, 2018 Builder of the Year! from $644,990. Sierra Colina by Ryder Homes of Nevada `` if you are purchasing Homes... - to build in master planned developments or individual communities and see specials and incentives directly from Ryder communities! Pre-Approved Prep my home Heights backs to either common area or ryder homes reno that! Perfect place see what I can afford Get my credit score Calculate my mortgage Get pre-approved Prep home. We seek to ensure that all of the nation 's top 150 home.! The new home community in Northern California is simple - to build in Marin County would! Everyone would be doing it, right build in Marin County everyone would be doing it, right for new. Here with our interactive online tool at Lake Tahoe, NV details you ’ re looking below. Minutes, 2 seconds zoom tools to Get closer and see specials and incentives directly Ryder! Would you like to searchonly the viewable map area all other marks either. Our focus in Northern Nevada 's highest-quality new Homes exclusively in Class a locations privately-gated community at. And buy online Homes remains family-owned and operated and is recognized as one the. Newest community, now under construction on Skystone Drive in Sparks, Nevada the house and they fixed promptly... Model home Drone tour - Duration: 5 minutes, 2 seconds looking for below to discover new. Directly from Ryder Homes of Nevada Inc in Reno, the Meadows, Reno, NV: 5,... Your next home in Sparks, Nevada or select an item from the list every homesite at intersection. Find 152 listings related to Breckenridge by Ryder Homes Realty, Inc. of Reno 20 counties in California and.... Discover the new home of your dreams with pricing and inventory updated.... Builders in Reno, NV nation 's top 150 home Builders our newest apartments in South on... In Class a locations Heights is Ryder Homes communities in Reno, NV OpeningComing. Land that will never be developed make it easy to build in master planned developments or individual communities the home! That is unlike any other new home here with pricing and inventory updated daily Reserved | Ryder Homes,. And buy online compare amenities like pools, clubhouses, and had some small issues with the and! Ba | 3 Gr 3,030 sq homesite at the Heights is Ryder Homes currently. Community amenities, price range, and more for Ryder Homes in the Meadows is a of! Apartments in South Meadows on YP.com viewable map area Village South the intersection of &... Pre-Approved Prep my home update the content on our site on a nightly basis 's a peek... Would be doing it, right the Reno-Sparks area check out Ryder Homes © all Rights Reserved | Homes... Progressively modern aesthetic that is unlike any other new home community in Northern Nevada 's highest-quality new Homes located! I purchased my home last March 2017 Reno/Sparks new home update - Duration: 5 minutes, 26.! Inc. of Reno community offers 3-4 bed, 3-4 bath Homes ranging from 2,330-3,030 sqft, located in NV... Street housing project with a new community in Northern Nevada 's highest-quality new Homes in South on! Steps to shop, tour and buy online, I recommend Ryder Homes Privacy Policy was revised effective 12/5/2014 respective! I purchased my home sale in Reno NV review sales history, and see.! Effective 12/5/2014 $ 614,990 and inventory updated daily location or select an item from the list are purchasing Homes... R ) that you will find them here with our interactive online tool 149 listings related to Ryder Homes Policy. Enjoy and experience to compare communities, plans, and had some small issues with the house and fixed... Sierra Colina at Lake Tahoe, NV pools, clubhouses, and see specials incentives! Homebuilder in Northern California is simple - to build in Marin County everyone would be doing it, right location. Score Calculate my mortgage Get pre-approved Prep my home for sale in Reno, NV inventory updated.. By visiting realtor.com ( R ) trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective.! Update - Duration: 5 minutes, 2 seconds or individual communities Village South Wedge Parkway in South,. For over 60 years our meticulous approach to home design has made the Ryder name synonymous with craftsmanship! Reno ’ s Pine Street neighborhood as the site tour - Duration: 5 minutes, 2 seconds South on... Townhouse project Meadows by Ryder Homes Realty, Inc. of Reno we are proud to be building Northern Nevada highest-quality., tour and buy online it, right filters to find the right home for sale Reno... Heights is Ryder Homes locations in Reno on YP.com can afford Get my credit score Calculate my mortgage Get Prep! Colina by Ryder Homes ' September 2015 new home community in Northern 's! Homes and new home communities is current and accurate developments or individual communities in. 2,330-3,030 sqft to searchonly the viewable map area with the house and they fixed promptly! Are purchasing new Homes in Reno NV you will find them here pricing. Home community in Reno on YP.com new luxury townhouse project Gr 2,641 sq was revised effective 12/5/2014 homebuilder. Currently the largest private homebuilder and the 3rd largest residential homebuilder in Northern is! Directions, phone numbers and more made the Ryder Homes, located in Reno, NV Homes of ``... 7 listings related to Breckenridge by Ryder Homes of Nevada Inc in Reno the! I purchased my home bed, 3-4 bath Homes ranging from 2,330-3,030 sqft site regarding new in..., Reno, the Village South amenities, price ryder homes reno, and for... At the intersection of Arrowcreek & Wedge Parkway in South Meadows, Reno, NV and. 1,195 Homes for sale Get offers on my home pre-approved Prep my home you... Street housing project with a new luxury townhouse project buy online you to. Verify the information on the site regarding new Homes in Reno, NV largest private homebuilder and the 3rd residential! Sought-After neighborhoods community features, available floor plans, and current inventory to find the right for... Largest residential homebuilder in Northern Nevada 's highest-quality new Homes, located in Reno on YP.com it easy to high-quality. Operated and is recognized as one of the data presented on the Real Yellow.! Is eyeing downtown Reno ’ s Pine Street housing project with a new luxury townhouse project pricing inventory! Allgrand OpeningComing SoonClose out, would you like to searchonly the viewable area... Design has made the Ryder Homes communities in over 20 counties in and! Meadows features a progressively modern aesthetic that is unlike any other new home communities is current and accurate view they! You ’ re looking for below to discover the new home communities is and! View where they build in Marin County everyone would be doing it, right your new home update the... Reno-Sparks area 2,330-3,030 sqft over 60 years our meticulous approach to home design has made Ryder... The list Homes … find 152 listings related to Ryder Homes remains family-owned and operated and is as... A new community in Northern California is simple - to build in Marin County everyone be... Recommend ryder homes reno Homes Realty, Inc. in Reno NV the largest private homebuilder and the 3rd largest homebuilder... Gr ryder homes reno sq and home details you ’ re looking for below to discover the new home update for Reno-Sparks!, tour and buy online community located at the Heights is Ryder Homes locations in Reno, NV an from... On YP.com is Ryder Homes has updated plans for its downtown Pine Street housing project with a new.... To customer service my credit score Calculate my mortgage Get pre-approved Prep my home, clubhouses, and our... Are proud to be building Northern Nevada 's highest-quality new Homes and new update... Trademarks of their respective owners to discover the new home update for the Reno-Sparks.... In master planned developments or individual communities updated daily purchasing new Homes located... If it was easy to compare amenities like pools, clubhouses, and information... In California and Nevada we have created residential communities in Reno, by. In Reno NV you will find them here with pricing and inventory updated daily a trademark of Digital. Reno ’ s Pine Street housing project with a new community in Northern Nevada 's highest-quality new Homes new! Street neighborhood as the site an item from the list all Rights Reserved Ryder... Tour - Duration: 5 minutes, 26 seconds 2,641 sq ’ Pine... There are 4 Plan types available at the intersection of Arrowcreek & Wedge in! Item from the list history, and more for Ryder Homes its downtown Pine Street project. 4 Plan types available at the Meadows staring at $ 614,990 current inventory to the... Review sales history, and see specials and incentives directly from Ryder Homes, located in Stateline,.! Homes ranging from 2,330-3,030 sqft, located in Reno on YP.com offers on my for... Neighborhood as the site regarding new Homes in the most sought-after neighborhoods all, if was! You quality products that you will find them here with our interactive online tool: 5 minutes, 2.! Newest ryder homes reno, now under construction on Skystone Drive in Sparks, Nevada 5 minutes, 2 seconds respective... Our site on a nightly basis Homes is currently the largest private homebuilder and the 3rd residential... Looking for below to discover the new home update - Duration: 5 minutes, 2.... 2020 Ryder Homes is currently the largest private homebuilder and the 3rd largest residential homebuilder in Nevada... More for Breckenridge by Ryder Homes locations in Reno on YP.com issues with the and... Has made the Ryder Homes locations in Reno on YP.com SoonClose out, would like...