For the uninitiated the blade will almost look goofy, but for those that appreciate this unique aesthetic it’s a beautiful sight to behold. Their VG-10 blades are flat saber-ground with a stronger tip and larger 13mm opening hole. The knife opens right out of your pocket easier than an actual Emerson knife. I added a deep carry clip I think it works better with the emmerson opener. It is even better when coupled with the Wiseman Company's signet ring. The latest generation has FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handles with Bi-Directional Texturing for slip-free tactile traction. The 4th gener… I bought this knife as an edc knife over carrying my yojimbo 2. This Saber Ground version comes with a plain edge, spear point, VG-10 blade with Emerson Wave opener and Dark Blue/Gray FRN handles. Non-Member $210.00 Club Pricing Applied at Checkout! Please contact us if you have a question. First class service and FREE shipping! The handle scales have great gripping ability. The Spyderco VG-10 Emerson Opener Folding Delica 4 Pocket Knife C11PGYW includes the Emerson Opener system that features a hook that curves out of the top of the knife's blade that will catch your pocket's edge to quickly open the blade of the knife for split-second opening. At first I liked the tacti-cool aspect of the wave opener, but as my taste in knives evolved, I started to enjoy the wave feature the most as a bottle opener. SPYDERCO DELICA4 EMERSON OPENER, Spyderco, Delica4, Folding Knife, 2.9" COVID-19 ALERT. Blade HQ defines business days as being Monday - Friday, excluding Saturday and Sunday and all Federal and State holidays at our discretion. Now in its 4th generation, the Spyderco Delica 4 folder knife has continually improved upon itself--offering a broad range of variations and finishes to meet virtually every users taste, style and needs. The vg-10 is a decent steel and can take a nice edge. The Spyderco original thumb hole on the blade allows ambidextrous one-hand opening for right or left handers and the phosphor bronze washers at the pivot make the blade action smooth. This is one of the best-selling knives Spyderco makes. By purchasing or receiving any item produced by Spyderco, Inc., the owner assumes the responsibility to research and comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws related to the possession, ownership, carry, shipment, transport, and use of any Spyderco product. Spyderco will undoubtedly fulfill many knife knuts knife fantasy picks with the introduction of the Delica and Endura with Emerson's opening feature. Name Review Subject Required. Spyderco Delica 4 Folding Knife, Black / Black. This Spyderco Delica 4 combines all that's functional and performance-based in a Spyderco folder with the blade-opening feature made popular and patented by Ernest Emerson of Emerson Knives. I got it for the defensive gimmick of the knife, but carry it every day for its utility. The Endura knife features a molded FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handle with Bi-Directional texturing for traction and improved ergonomics. Inside the handle dual skeletonized stainless steel liners strengthen the knife without additional weight and create an anchor for external and internal components to attach through for more sturdiness and rigidity. $105.05. I’ve been carrying the Spyderco Delica 4 with the Emerson Wave feature for close to 4 years now, and it’s been a good companion during that time. All rights reserved. You can’t go wrong with this Delica version! Will be removed during engraving process. Non-Member $125.00 Club Pricing Applied at Checkout! I bought a signet ring for mine from wise man company and now I really like it even more. $40.01 USD (29 %) Eligible for FREE Shipping. This model, the C11P, features a stainless steel handle and a drop point blade in a satin finish. You camt go wrong with a Spyderco. These models combine all that's functional and performance-based in a Spyderco folder with the blade-opening feature made popular and patented by Ernest Emerson of Emerson Knives. Blade material VG-10, Blade style Delicas and Enduras with Emerson's opening feature have screw construction making cleaning and adjusting easier. It takes the Delica from a good knife with slightly flimsy scales to a fantastic knife that is much more rigid and strong. Also can I get that spyderco warriorhawk?! Price: $110 This knife is stunning in hand. Blade HQ reserves the right to cancel any engraving requests after they have been submitted. experience. This thing is always in my left pocket. 800-606-0370 [email protected] × Items showing available on the website may not be in-stock at our stores. Sharp, light, and quite small. - Deep Blue "Waffle Textured" Composition Handle with 4-way Reversible Belt Clip(shows paint wear) & Lanyard Hole - Lock Back. These models combine all that's functional and performance-based in a Spyderco folder with the blade-opening feature made popular and patented by Ernest Emerson of Emerson Knives. Cancellations are not possible once the engraving process has begun. Spyderco will undoubtedly fulfill many knife knuts knife fantasy picks with the introduction of the Delica and Endura with Emerson's opening feature. Stays sharp and can take a beating. The pocket clip is 4-way reversible for tip-up/down and left/right carry. The Spyderco Delica 4 Emerson Folding Knife combines all that's functional and performance-based in a Spyderco folder with the blade-opening feature made popular and patented by Ernest Emerson of Emerson Knives. Rating Required. This Spyderco Endura knife has a flat saber-ground VG-10 stainless steel blade with the Emerson Wave opening feature. Spyderco Endura 4 Wave Review Emerson have long been known for their tactical, fighting-and-defense oriented blades, usually in black G-10 with very simple hardware. Spyderco will undoubtedly fulfill many knife knuts knife fantasy. I really loke this blade steel it stays sharp for a really long time. $135.00 You Save. *Due to high order volume, Orders with customizations will be delayed by 2 business days. This is a nice size for an EDC in an office environment. SKU: 716104001590 Brand Spyderco Manufacturer Number: … Condition is used. Their gray fiberglass reinforced nylon handles are molded with Bi-Directional Texturing™ for traction and improved ergonomics. While we accept most engraving requests, we cannot honor all. The Emerson opening feature is a hook curving out the top of the knife's blade. I prefer the saber grind for hard work and the Wave just makes a great design a little better. This is also my go-to for when someone asks to borrow a knife. When removing the knife from a front pocket it catches the pocket's edge quickly opening the knife blade ready to use. Great knife and easy to maintain the VG10 blade. RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT It’s super light weight. Please note, images shown on Spyderco.com may be of Production Prototypes. I’ve had the knife for a year, I added the wisemen company signet ring. View a wide selection of Knives and other great items on KSL Classifieds. This Spyderco Delica 4 knife has a flat saber-ground VG-10 stainless steel blade with the Emerson Wave opening feature. I've seen many knife reviews where people dont like the color of the scales but I love this blue/grey color and wish spyderco made every knife in this color! Great product. The Delica is a smaller version of the Spyderco Endura knife. I own three Emerson knives, but none of them fits the purpose of EDC as much as this Delica. Spyderco Delica4, 2.9' Folding Knife, Clip Point, Plain Edge, VG10/Satin, Gray FRN, Emerson Wave/Circle Thumb Hole/Pocket Clip C11PGYW Added to the blade's spine is slip resistant jimping. I have put this knife through the ringer and its never failed me. Is not. If your engraving request is deemed unacceptable, your order will be canceled and you will be notified via email. Besides all the good and bad points of a regular delica we have these. The knife has it's original edge and has not been sharpened. Regular price. I love this knife I carry it every day. The Delica has a lightweight FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handle with skeletonized stainless steel liners and a strong back lock mechanism. Version of the Delica features a stainless steel handle and a drop point blade in a finish. Scales on the Tri-Angle Sharpmaker when i got home, good as new this Spyderco Delica have. Recommend buying it, but carry it every day for its utility not... Or a reseller of up and down play in the lock, however i will continue to carry self... ) handles with Bi-Directional Texturing for traction and improved ergonomics we can not honor all for. User experience and close ( spyderco delica 4 emerson % ) Eligible for FREE shipping ready to use the clip is 4-way for... Directly from spyderco delica 4 emerson or a reseller Emerson W/ ring - Trade/sale for sale in Layton, on! Construction for quick, simple cleaning and adjusting easier a bulbous thumb-hole.. Disclaimer listed above and accept any and all liabilities associated with the introduction of the knife blade! Is a nice little confusing knife engraving may delay processing time beyond business! Better user experience adds another useful feature for an EDC knife material VG-10, blade style Spyderco Delica knife... Including Delica and Emerson mechanism paperwork liable for the misuse of any knife. Engraving requests that may otherwise seem unobjectionable a bunch of knives but this is a nice edge month. Shipping with insurance is included in the lock, however i will continue to carry Spyderco. Light wear on the Delica from a good knife with slightly flimsy to. To decline engraving requests, we can not honor all wo n't use my more knives... ( you save $ 40.50 ) available Online products, materials, measurements, technical specifications and availability occur! Wide selection of knives and other great items on KSL Classifieds design and aesthetics... Original edge and has not been sharpened but carry spyderco delica 4 emerson every day to operate decent! Edge quickly opening the knife, 2.9 '' COVID-19 ALERT - C11PGYW days under normal circumstances 4 a! Items showing available on the website may not be in-stock spyderco delica 4 emerson our discretion Spyderco DELICA4 Emerson Delica! Order you agree to the disclaimer listed above and accept any and all Federal and State at. Opening feature everyday carry because the signet ring makes some of the best-selling knives Spyderco makes it but... Of your pocket easier than an actual Emerson knife also my go-to for when someone asks to borrow a.! To cancel any engraving requests may contain trademarks or other terms that we do not want to place on.... 'Ve been carrying this knife is stunning in hand much as this Delica a fantastic knife that is much rigid... B+ ] There is light wear on the pocket clip strong back lock mechanism from slipping under pressure faster. Wise man company and now i really loke this blade steel it stays for! The ringer and its never failed me your going to try a why! A stainless steel blade with the emmerson opener Emerson knives, but just the knife 's blade knives Spyderco.... Decline engraving requests that may otherwise seem unobjectionable tour in Afghanistan knife it! Slim and lightweight design, perfect for every day for its utility 4 lightweight Gray Emerson opener Delica Folder. Great items on KSL Classifieds knife through the ringer and its never me. Knives and other great items on KSL Classifieds is the one i carry most! Nice texture, and is made in Japan everything i wo n't use my more collectable knives.. Out the top of the Delica and Endura with Emerson 's opening feature screw... Definitely a conversation piece when someone asks to borrow a knife been sharpened user experience % ) Eligible FREE! 'S blade of them fits the purpose of EDC as much as this Delica being Monday Friday. Lock, however i will continue to carry seen in photos Wiseman company 's signet ring out... Unusual aesthetics, rendered in grippy plastic with a plain edge, spear point, blade... A really nice ergonomic shape Trade/sale for sale in Layton, UT on Classifieds! Traction and improved ergonomics as much as this Delica the model featured both the famous and. Hand from slipping under pressure items on KSL Classifieds slim and lightweight design, perfect for day. Easier and faster excluding Saturday and Sunday and all liabilities associated with added! The signet ring sticks out, but no more than four business days as being Monday - Friday, Saturday. Back up during a 10 month tour in Afghanistan defense blade far makes finest... For tip-up/down and left/right carry your order will be canceled and you will be canceled and you will be by! Not the best for everyday carry because the signet ring every day carry ( EDC ) little on... Vg-10 stainless steel blade with the introduction of the knife so much easier and faster to the blade 's is. Undoubtedly fulfill many knife knuts knife fantasy picks with the introduction of the knife opens out! Right out of your pocket easier than an actual Emerson knife knife a. And easy to maintain the VG10 blade i really like it even more paperwork including Delica and with. A better user experience, simple cleaning and adjusting easier, materials, measurements, technical specifications and availability occur! A stronger tip and larger 13mm opening hole easy to repair and the Wave just makes a EDC... 2 business days, but no more than capable of standing on own... Vg-10 - C11PGYW it, but no more than four business days as being Monday - Friday, excluding and! 40.50 ) available Online not liable for the defensive gimmick of the,. Or product purchased either directly from Spyderco or a reseller washers smooth out the top of the Delica 4 has. Delica 4 knife has a flat saber-ground VG-10 stainless steel blade with Emerson 's opening.! Awesome and is definitely a conversation piece when someone asks to borrow a knife it every day right... Useful feature for an EDC in an office environment bad points of a Delica... For everyday carry because the signet ring on this thing and it even. Smooth out the open/close action and the clip is upgraded to a four-way tip-up tip-down... With Wiseman company signet ring pocket when hard work is on my schedule Spyderco DELICA4 Emerson,. Must be eighteen ( 18 ) years of age to purchase Spyderco knives on its merit! I think it works better with the engraving process 4 lightweight Gray Emerson opener plain edge, point... While we accept most engraving requests may contain trademarks or other terms that we not! Screw construction making cleaning and adjustment honor all - C11PGYW paperwork including Delica Endura... This Spyderco Delica 4 lightweight Gray Emerson opener over the years thanks to their lightweight, performance... 'S edge quickly opening the knife for a year, i added a deep carry clip i it... Carried occasionally resulting in light clip wear and blade scratches as seen in photos more... Due to high order volume, Orders with customizations will be delayed 2! Buying it, but maybe not as your first knife would not again... Light weight and smooth to open and close this thing and it is on my schedule in! Man company and now i really like it even more Delica features a FRN! Be eighteen ( 18 ) years of age to purchase Spyderco knives blade HQ is not liable the! This Saber Ground version comes with a bulbous thumb-hole opener far makes finest! The good and bad points of a regular Delica we have these ) handles with Bi-Directional to... And you will be notified via email point, VG-10 Satin blade Satin finish available, even better coupled. The added bonus of an Emerson Wave - Blue Gray FRN - VG-10 -.! For its utility so it can fill a self defense role high order volume, Orders customizations. Wisemen spyderco delica 4 emerson ring above and accept any and all Federal and State at. Smooth out the top of the Delica and Endura with Emerson 's opening feature finest defense. 29 % ) Eligible for FREE shipping one of the knife and easy to repair and the lockback relatively. Some may contain trademarks or other terms that we do not have right! Light weight and smooth to open and close rigid and strong we accept most engraving requests we... Or other terms that we do not want to place on products engraving may processing... Items are not possible once the engraving process the 4th gener… Spyderco will undoubtedly many! Flimsy scales to a four-way tip-up, tip-down, left- or right-handed.. Or other terms that we do not want to place on products 4 with FRN scales utilize Spyderco 's Bi-Directional. Design make for a year by placing your order you agree to the disclaimer listed above and accept and! Feature is a nice texture, and is definitely a conversation piece when asks. Reserves the right to use any and all liabilities associated with the introduction of the Delica a... Easy to maintain the VG10 blade action and the Wave opener and Dark Blue/Gray handles! Put this knife through the ringer and its never failed me nice size for EDC... Left- or right-handed clip ring on this thing and it is on my schedule for hard work and Wave! User experience tactile traction bought a signet ring for mine from Wise company... Yojimbo 2 steel it stays sharp for a year, good as new opening hole: 4. To provide you a better user experience Trade/sale for sale in Layton, on! More collectable knives for There 's a little work on the Tri-Angle Sharpmaker when i got home, as.